PGP-Preparing for an epic U2010!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish.

I might not be on tomorrow because I have to work 6-4, so I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and you get everything you want. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

VP, did you get my email? My phone worked for like 5 minutes yesterday.

Laura, I have to work tomorrow too. :madwife:

Oh shit, I did, and just after I opened it this morning, I got distracted by someone, and I forgot to reply, sorry. :reject:

But Phoebe's coat!!! :cute:

Sucks that you have to work tomorrow, but hopefully people will be generous. :hug:

Oh shit, I did, and just after I opened it this morning, I got distracted by someone, and I forgot to reply, sorry. :reject:

But Phoebe's coat!!! :cute:

Sucks that you have to work tomorrow, but hopefully people will be generous. :hug:

Isn't she adorable?

And yay for being done wrapping! I finished my shopping yesterday. Just bought gifts for my mom and a few friends.

I wish.

I might not be on tomorrow because I have to work 6-4, so I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and you get everything you want. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Alas, the only bassist that will be under my tree will be in picture form :lol: (I asked for remastered Boy, October and War for Christmas from the 'rents *g*), and you can't wrap hockey victories, but oh well :wink:

Merry Christmas girls :D I'm off the 'rents later today and I'm not sure how often I'll be on while I'm there, but I'll be back in TO late Sunday night :)

Yeah, I meant to be out of the house at 8am but we all slept in. My son just got up 20 min ago. Hoping it's not too too packed.

Sorry you didn't get them yet. I didn't do tracking or anything. If another week or so goes by and you don't get them, I'll see what I can do. :hug:

I got him the crock pot he asked for :rolleyes: and I'm making him the Larry shirt (the one with the birds) and I got him a book he'll like. He wants a cell phone cover too so that's what I'm looking for, and maybe one more shirt or something.

I'm off - wish me luck! :yikes:

It was weird, the parking lots were packed, but the stores inside weren't that bad. Maybe it was the time of day? I was out around supper time for many people.

Glad to hear it's better! :hug: It would suck if you couldn't lift your arm to play with your Christmas toys tomorrow. :wink:

No, we decided that she's going to stay at my sister's till tomorrow at least. The movers arranged all the furniture, but everything still has to be unpacked, so Sarah and I are going to go there for a few hours today and try to get some of that done. Then the plan is to take her there tomorrow night after the festivities. She's really anxious to get there. :)

I totally wasn't excited about Christmas at all till yesterday, now I can't wait to give my mom her Walter bear. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom