PGP: Pop Giffing Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Okay, since no one spoke up...there it is.

Good news, U2 will be back in the public eye in a mere 6 days.

Dang, I'd forgotten that was coming up so soon.

Also, YAY!

Off to watch Source Code, with Jake Gyyyyyyylenhaaaaaaaaaaaaal.

this.

And the whole band or just Bono and Edge? Oh, is it related to the AB remaster?

Zu, I didn't finish LIT because I've been away from my computer. I'll get it to this weekend. :hug:

And if I have the highest number of posts in here, it *might* be time to get a life. Or for work to get busy.

Night guys. Listening to old 50s rock which is oddly calming..I'm about to sleep. Fuck painting :yawn:

As for Larry and hair. I care not, I'd like him all the same :wink:

PGP: I wish I could quit you
:lol:

Holy shit, I look away for 10 minutes - new thread!
This!

Night guys. Listening to old 50s rock which is oddly calming..I'm about to sleep. Fuck painting :yawn:

As for Larry and hair. I care not, I'd like him all the same :wink:
Night Katie! :hug:

Hi to everyone who said hi to me last thread! :wave:

Sorry I'm distracted, but I'm watching Sons of Anarchy and loving it.... there's Irish people this season, not to mention the Scottish guy who I've had a crush on since I first saw Braveheart..... :shifty:

zuropa_fit said:
G'night Katie. Hope your paint shows up eventually.

Meh, I can always just watch Pop YouTube instead of paint. Or think of how many ways I could kick my painting teacher painfully.

Night for reals now...

:lol:

This!

Night Katie! :hug:

Hi to everyone who said hi to me last thread! :wave:

Sorry I'm distracted, but I'm watching Sons of Anarchy and loving it.... there's Irish people this season, not to mention the Scottish guy who I've had a crush on since I first saw Braveheart..... :shifty:

What is Sons of Anarchy?

What is Sons of Anarchy?

A show about a biker family. It's pretty good. And the lead actor on there has an amazing accent in real life, although he has to cover it up in the show and talk like an American. but in RL he has a California/Brit accent. It's pretty awesome dude. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom