PGP: Pop Giffing Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:uhoh: 576 MB.

But I should be able to upload 2gigs on Megaupload. Another site I got is also crashing. :grumpy: damnit. And again, Megaupload has encountered an unknown error. Try again.

Yep. :D

I loved those! Especially Ad' having the only white one :lol:

B: BUT WE ORDERED ALL BLACK ONES!

A: My outfit is WHITE, genius!

B: But, but....*pout*

:lol:

I got the light up jackets too. They're fantastic!

Sounds like fun! :D Concert, not school.

I just realised I promised my tutor to hand in my lab report monday. :crack: Still have to edit that tonight, completely forgot about it last night.

Last night I talked with two friends about going to the next Cosplay event. :lol: I'm probably going to try to make a Link suit from Zelda, since I love those games so much. Am going to be blue though, rather than the traditional green garb.

Good luck with your lab report :hug:

Sounds like fun! Did you finish that game you bought here yet?

:lol:

I got the light up jackets too. They're fantastic!

Good luck with your lab report :hug:

Sounds like fun! Did you finish that game you bought here yet?

Yep :D That was the best Zelda game evar. Possibly best game evar. So yeah, I'm going as the Link from that game. :) Gonna be challenging to make the accesories though. :lol:

Trying to find a blue shortsleeved tunic with collar now on google. :crack: Harder than I thought. Maybe I should make it myself.

Mornin'! :)

Oh no! I've never tried Spanx, but I might have to if I can't get rid of my summer gut.

I have some off-brand Spanx-like garment. So I guess I've never tried actual Spanx, either. :shh:

I don't wear them often, but I have a few dresses that are clingy enough that they clings to all my bits that are even remotely squishy. Also, if I don't wear them with this dress, I'm exhausted after sucking my gut in after a few hours. The gut is the main 'problem area.' Always has been. Damn the buddha belly.

It's HARD to have such rigid posture! :wink:

I'm sure I'll be sweating like a pig after dancing starts, and peeing in them is irritating, having to wrangle them up and down, but I do like feeling so sleek under the dress.

Mornin'! :)

I have some off-brand Spanx-like garment. So I guess I've never tried actual Spanx, either. :shh:

I don't wear them often, but I have a few dresses that are clingy enough that they clings to all my bits that are even remotely squishy. Also, if I don't wear them with this dress, I'm exhausted after sucking my gut in after a few hours. The gut is the main 'problem area.' Always has been. Damn the buddha belly.

It's HARD to have such rigid posture! :wink:

I'm sure I'll be sweating like a pig after dancing starts, and peeing in them is irritating, having to wrangle them up and down, but I do like feeling so sleek under the dress.

You probably shouldn't pee IN them :wink:
I have a dress or two that might benefit from a pair of Spanx. I may have to look into them next time I have to dress up.

Should I bring my laptop down there and just spend the whole day sitting there?? :shifty:

My mom just came back from a store at the Forks Market and she bought me a U2 Pop themed light switch cover :hyper:

Um, yes, yes you should.

Back
Top Bottom