PGP: Pop Giffing Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone was being loud and doing who the hell knows what until 3 am, keeping me awake. Ugh ugh ugh.

...Was that you, Kristen? :wink:

Good morning, K. (and anyone else awake)

FOUR? We don't even own one. My son has a Leapster hand-held that was a gift from my mother-in-law last year, but that's it. He, on the other hand, LOVES legos. He builds U2 "stages" with them and has little lego figures that he makes look like the lads.

:love:
Yeah, my son has a DS that he's allowed to play on car trips and that's about it.

So ..... that wedding I was going to today?

Turns out the wedding is tomorrow.

I wrestled myself into Spanx for nothing. Now tomorrow I either go with stubbly legs and pits, or go with razor burn from shaving two days in a row.

I looked darned good, too.

I cannot believe I did that.

Oh no! I've never tried Spanx, but I might have to if I can't get rid of my summer gut. I hate shaving 2 days in a row but I did it almost all summer. Not fun.

But I bet you'll look just as fabulous today!

It was very nice and small. We're home early so I can my Blue Crack time in. Food was good. Eh, it was a wedding. They got married in the driveway - for real.

a driveway? rly?

It was very nice. It was catered by our favorite Italian restaurant. They had awesome sangria and unfuckingbelievable cupcakes. Kahlua cupcakes. KAHLUA CUPCAKES.

This sounds delish.

Pretty decent. Came back from a wedding where I had awesome cupcakes and sangria. And discovered my Native American name would be Runs with Coyotes.

We have coyotes and javelinas in our neighborhood, in fact a big family of javelinas live right across the street from us. The coyotes don't freak me out too much. There are enough bunnies in the area to keep them well fed, I think.

Watching Palladia's Glastonbury 2011 stuff. So awesome to see the U2 bits in HD.

I saw that was on last night but didn't want to stay up til 11 or later to watch it.

They nearly did for U2; I think SBS was basically the only thing we didn't see all of...

Coldplay's Charlie Brown in Glastonbury '11 made me cry :reject: in an 'oh god, amazing' sort of way. Also, make sure to look at their crazy rainbow pants/shoes assortment. It's hilarious. And if you have the interview after, Chris Martin looks really stoned during that.

321465_2256697733596_1132925157_32627938_638984_n.jpg

(can I please?)

I like Charlie Brown much better than "Every Teardrop". And yes, those Larry quotes are awesome. Sleeping in Larry's bed... :drool: I bet the sheets smell divine... (was that weird?)

Just a quick drive-by from me, as I'm about to pass out with exhaustion. I ended up sleeping for a few hours after I posted last night. Today was the wedding (I see it was a day for PGP'ers to attend or attempt to attend weddings! :wink:), so I was helping out in the kitchen all day with all the food. :drool: It was hard work, but good fun. A lot of the guests had arrived last night, so we served them brunch in the late morning, then after the ceremony there were appy's, then a few hours later was dinner. We could see the ceremony taking place from the kitchen, and I went outside a few times to sneak pictures. It looked gorgeous! I didn't know the bride & groom at all, so it felt kinda weird taking pictures of them. :giggle:

But now I'm exhausted (and sorta drunk) from standing and working for 12+ hours, then drinking a LOT of booze and getting really giggly after the dinner was over. :lol: Fun fun fun!

Anyway, I'm headed to bed, but wanted to drop by to say hi. Hi! :D And now goodnight. :hug:

Glad you had such a good time! :hug:

I like Charlie Brown much better than "Every Teardrop". And yes, those Larry quotes are awesome. Sleeping in Larry's bed... :drool: I bet the sheets smell divine... (was that weird?)

"Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall" annoys the fuck out of me. I kind of like it now but it's still irritating slightly...

As for the sheets. I wouldn't be paying attention to them :lol:

Ugh. I'm trying to navigate my way through wordpress and it is not fun.

Someone was being loud and doing who the hell knows what until 3 am, keeping me awake. Ugh ugh ugh.

...Was that you, Kristen? :wink:

:shifty:

Good morning, K. (and anyone else awake)

Are you just going to spend all day in the hotel lobby? :hyper:

Good Morning :wave:

That wasn't weird at all. I'd love to smell his sheets :wink:

I already went down to the Starbucks in the lobby and the hotel restaurant to eat breakfast :shifty:

I got so many amazing songs this tour that I really can't complain. :drool:

I mean, who would have thought we'd get Discotheque snippets, ZOOROPA, and a rebirth of AB songs? :love:

If you had told me last year that I would get those songs live and see them in Canada in 2011, I'd have called the men in white suits for ya. :wink:

I got so many amazing songs this tour that I really can't complain. :drool:

I mean, who would have thought we'd get Discotheque snippets, ZOOROPA, and a rebirth of AB songs? :love:

Exactly! I loved how they added those in. Zooropa live was incredible :drool:

How's life Kristen? :D

It's good. I'm in Winnipeg right now for a concert and I start school next week.

How's you?

If you had told me last year that I would get those songs live and see them in Canada in 2011, I'd have called the men in white suits for ya. :wink:

Oh I agree. If you had told me Bono'd be swinging around on a wheel mic, singing HMTMKMKM, I'd have told you that you were crazy. Not to mention seeing ZOOROPA. I think that may be my favorite "surprise" of the 360 Tour. It was just stunning. :love::love::love:

Exactly! I loved how they added those in. Zooropa live was incredible :drool:

It's good. I'm in Winnipeg right now for a concert and I start school next week.

How's you?

Sounds like fun! :D Concert, not school.

I just realised I promised my tutor to hand in my lab report monday. :crack: Still have to edit that tonight, completely forgot about it last night.

Last night I talked with two friends about going to the next Cosplay event. :lol: I'm probably going to try to make a Link suit from Zelda, since I love those games so much. Am going to be blue though, rather than the traditional green garb.

Oh I agree. If you had told me Bono'd be swinging around on a wheel mic, singing HMTMKMKM, I'd have told you that you were crazy. Not to mention seeing ZOOROPA. I think that may be my favorite "surprise" of the 360 Tour. It was just stunning. :love::love::love:

:lol: Yeah, I'd expect him to become super mellow after the back op. Not super OMFG HES SO DAMN HOT cocky. :combust:

Zooropa was my favourite surprise too, along with The Fly and Batman. :crack: been trying to upload my video of Zooropa from Montreal2 for the maker of the multicams for two days now. Megaupload keeps frickin' crashing!

Back
Top Bottom