PGP Polygamy Camp: Opening Soon at an Undisclosed Location Near You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonosLil'Pal94

ONE love, blood, life
I know it's a few posts early, but I need to go to bed and this just needed to be done. :sexywink:

Comet, proceed with your 12 Nights Sexy Posts of Christmas Sexy Men and GET TO 50,000, WOMAN! :cheer: :kiss:

Good night, my loves. I'll see you all tomorrow at the hottest Polygamy Camp around! :flirt: :wave:

:applaud:

8 Maids a Milking

:hmm:

Okay I have no idea. LOL How about...

8 Boys a Drinking

larrybeercan.jpg

bono-edge-fun-5s-comet.gif

edgeabsmokedrink.jpg

bonochampagnesexy.jpg

edgeyoungwineglassdrink-1.jpg

bonomargaritaLA3-9-2009.jpg

bonopurpledrinkwine.jpg

edgebeercorona.jpg

:wave:

For the Southern Ontario girls, did you hear about all those people stranded on the highway near Sarnia?? That's brutal :crack:

For anyone else curious (click buried by the blizzard video): CBC.ca Player

Oh wow, thanks for posting! :crack: I've been reading about it this morning, but seeing the video... :shudder: I hope they can get to those people soon.

Last week, a wide area very close to there, around London, was hit hard by squalls and lake effect snow. They got around 175 cm/nearly 6 feet of snow over a couple of days. :crack: The area that's affected now got some of that, too.

I'm only an hour from London, but all we got was maybe 2 or 3 inches, the wind wasn't coming in the right direction to hit us that much. Then Saturday and Sunday, it was above freezing here, and rained, and all of our snow was gone. Sarah's an hour north of me, and instead of rain, they got snow, so they have a lot now. Sunday night the temperatures dropped suddenly and it froze, and since then we've gotten a couple more inches, but it's bitterly cold and very windy. My house is old and drafty, and I've been sitting here wrapped up in blankets. Only three months till spring, right? :(

This is why it kind of pisses me off when people are all "more snow, there can never be enough!!!11!!" It can seriously harm people and impact their lives. And we're in an area that's used to massive amounts of snow! :grumpy:

/rant

Comet, love your 12 Days of U2. Awesome. :)

I don't know the back story to that, Jem, but it's awful all the same. I'm sorry for your family. :(

On a much lighter note, I just saw the setlist from last night. :ohmy: :drool:

The title :up: :).

*Lets out massively loud wolf whistle*

I'm loving this version of "12 Days Of Christmas". Now why couldn't the story be told this way every year?

(Also, in the last thread, when it showed Bono leaping about in some of those pictures, am I the only one who suddenly imagined him in a Peter Pan getup? He'll be a "boy" (pun intended) forever!)

:wave: to daz from the last thread, and I send that same wave on to Thora as well. Hello if you read this, Thora, glad your trip's going safely so far. Hope the rest of your vacation is amazing and full of fun.

Now I'm off back to my polygamous gathering to get all nice and warm. Yes. It's been very cold here lately, and stuff.

Angela

For the Southern Ontario girls, did you hear about all those people stranded on the highway near Sarnia?? That's brutal :crack:
Oh wow, thanks for posting! :crack: I've been reading about it this morning, but seeing the video... :shudder: I hope they can get to those people soon.
:yikes: :pray: For the trapped and the rescuers !!!

For the past ?3 days I've been hearing about the similar terrifying conditions up in the upper Mid-West
(not so far from you all) and praying for them!

..... and since then we've gotten a couple more inches, but it's bitterly cold and very windy. My house is old and drafty, and I've been sitting here wrapped up in blankets. Only three months till spring, right? :(

Good luck to sarah!
I'm glad you don't have as much snow, but yeah, the temperature drop and the winds esp in a drafty house , I hear you!!! :hug::hug::hug:

*wraps herself in blankies, sits next to VP gives her a hug, and then :sigh: ~~~**** DREAMS of Spring !!!!! ****~~~ , with VP!!!* :hug:

Back
Top Bottom