PGP - PLEBAholics Unanonymous:- we're addicted and proud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
SG :hug: Everything settled?

:lmao:

Oh. You were serious? :crack:

:hug: meh. The bomb has dropped. hopefully things will be settled within the week. - He was really sick today, and on top of it passing a kidney stone :yikes:

but he asked me to send him an e-mail with the details and hopefully he'll get back to me with the information I need soon, then I can file the petition for divorce with the county clerk. after that he has to sign a thing that says he agrees to the terms and then after like 30 days we go before a Judge to make it official

I think that's all :crazy: it's a considerably more complicated process than getting married was

I just meant the property details thing you mentioned earlier, not the entire divorce :lol: :hug:

Guess they REALLY want to make sure you want out... though you'd think they'd also want to be as sure you wanted in :wink:

Yay for pyjama laziness :D

Hey SG... :hug:

Some friends of mine who got married recently were interviewed pretty thoroughly by the priest during all the preparations... but yeah, not so much of the legal hoopla involved in getting married I guess.

Drea said:
I just meant the property details thing you mentioned earlier, not the entire divorce :lol: :hug:

Guess they REALLY want to make sure you want out... though you'd think they'd also want to be as sure you wanted in :wink:

Yeah, we didn't get to that because he was sick. I know that if he is hurting over this, it's all his own doing - but I loved him, y'know? no matter how much he hurt me, I can't stand the thought of hurting him.

I wish I hadn't had to tell him like that, today when he was sick and miserable.

Oh, hell, he may have been just trying to make me feel bad, I don't know anymore. He's lied so much I haven't got a clue when he's telling the truth

Alisaura said:
Yay for pyjama laziness :D

Hey SG... :hug:

Some friends of mine who got married recently were interviewed pretty thoroughly by the priest during all the preparations... but yeah, not so much of the legal hoopla involved in getting married I guess.

yeah, there was quite a bit of rigamarole before the wedding, but this is lawyer type stuff - paperwork :yuck:

sga070318.gif

WildHoney said:
U2 Feedback Members List
Top 10 Posters :ohmy:

Sicy 01-15-2001 43739
LarryMullen's_POPAngel 06-21-2001 39043
tiny dancer 06-06-2001 37472
Sad_Girl 03-04-2005 36202
Bonochick 11-17-2000 35977
WildHoney 08-20-2000 34094
VintagePunk 01-23-2005 33238
kellyahern 09-07-2002 29911