PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That insanely crazy bitch at my work got an earfull from me today. She is constantly teasing me about being a U2 fan. She says the meanest things and she's just so immature (even though she's 30).

I was so annoyed tonight at work and I just kinda lost it on her. I want on a big rant about how talented the band is and that being "old" doesn't mean I can't think they're good looking and I pointed out Larry in a picture on my phone and she's was saying how stupid he is and that he can't play (like she even knows cuz she doesn't listen to them at all) and I want on another rant about how freakin hot and talented he is. I was in such a pissed off mood and I couldn't help myself :rant:

That insanely crazy bitch at my work got an earfull from me today. She is constantly teasing me about being a U2 fan. She says the meanest things and she's just so immature (even though she's 30).

I was so annoyed tonight at work and I just kinda lost it on her. I want on a big rant about how talented the band is and that being "old" doesn't mean I can't think they're good looking and I pointed out Larry in a picture on my phone and she's was saying how stupid he is and that he can't play (like she even knows cuz she doesn't listen to them at all) and I want on another rant about how freakin hot and talented he is. I was in such a pissed off mood and I couldn't help myself :rant:

I can send Sean in for backup!:rant:

Let us know one night when you both are working, and we will come in and ask who has the cool car with all of the U2 stickers on it!:wink:

It sounds like jealousy................................and bad musical taste!!

I am so glad you got the Days Inn! What a relief. I can't believe how much they are fleecing us though. $179 for a Days Inn is ridiculious.:| I had it booked befoe the cancellation and I got it for that for both nights! Oh well, we will get our moneys worth by having a big party!!:weekend::dance::cabbagepatch::happydance:

^ I think you should just kick her in the shin. Obviously, she's not going to listen. *puts on shin-kicking boots*

My work shoes are pretty hard. They're non slip black sturdy things :shifty:

Oh ya I forgot one more thing. She always trys to make it seem like I don't know anything about them so she asks me random questions. Last night she asked me what year the Joshua Tree came out and she insisted on telling me that it came out in 1984. I kept telling her that was wrong and she's like "no I read that somewhere, it's right" No matter how many times I told her it was wrong and that it came out in 1987 she kept insisting I was wrong. LIKE WTF????? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can send Sean in for backup!:rant:

Let us know one night when you both are working, and we will come in and ask who has the cool car with all of the U2 stickers on it!:wink:

It sounds like jealousy................................and bad musical taste!!

I am so glad you got the Days Inn! What a relief. I can't believe how much they are fleecing us though. $179 for a Days Inn is ridiculious.:| I had it booked befoe the cancellation and I got it for that for both nights! Oh well, we will get our moneys worth by having a big party!!:weekend::dance::cabbagepatch::happydance:

:lol: That would be hilarious! Just pretend like you guys don't know me and we can have a loud chat about how awesome U2 is.

I'm glad I got the Days Inn too. Val messaged me while I was at work saying the hotel was available and that everyone was booking it. I was so distracted at work after that cuz I was worrying that it was filling up. Luckily it wasn't and we got a room for those two night :D

Party Hotel :hyper:

...I got lucky this time because all my hotels are booked for next summer and they are all an arms length away from the stadiums.

^ I think you should just kick her in the shin. Obviously, she's not going to listen. *puts on shin-kicking boots*

My work shoes are pretty hard. They're non slip black sturdy things :shifty:

I've got these:
IMG_5070.jpg

(the flowers make 'em look innocent)

or these:
159419TRF1R.jpg

(although these might be too expensive to kick someone stupid in)

but the best for the job are probably these:
IMG_5072.jpg

Kristen, I just got my toronto GA and I am a bit worried. It says to enter at gate 15. Is that what yours says? It would suck if I had a different gate than everyone else!:huh:

^ I wouldn't worry about it. There's almost always only one GA entrance. Sometimes there are two and very very rarely these two are let in at different times (I think that happened to GG in Paris or Dublin or something). But yeah, 9 times out of 10, there's only one GA entrance.

eta: I know your comment was for K. I just thought I'd stick my nose in where is wasn't needed. :shrug:

Thanks Zooey! I am trying to ease my panic because our hotel is literally steps away from the entrance. :hug:

I hope your mom feels better soon! Does she know that you know she isn't feeling well?

Thanks Zooey! I am trying to ease my panic because our hotel is literally steps away from the entrance. :hug:

GA is a heart-pounding sweat-palmed panic inducing event no matter what. You'll be fine. :D

I hope your mom feels better soon! Does she know that you know she isn't feeling well?

I don't think so. If she doesn't want to talk about it I won't bring it up. :shrug:

It's my first GA!!:wink:

Sorry about what you are going through with your mom!:hug:

Kristen, I just got my toronto GA and I am a bit worried. It says to enter at gate 15. Is that what yours says? It would suck if I had a different gate than everyone else!:huh:

Gate 15 is the GA entrance :yes: I showed Kristen where it was when she was here - that's where we froze our asses off in Sept :lol:

Thanks Drea! Now I can officially be excited! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! I got my Toronto GA today! :hyper:

(I had 2 GA's for the original date that I sold when those dates didn't work for me! This is an added bonus for sure!!:wink:)

Yay for GA's!! I have to get Montreal ones eventually.

The majority of my day is meetings today. :crack: Plus, we get to leave an hour early, and have Monday off, so maybe at some point I'll get some work done before next week. :lol:

My IT guy hasn't come by yet to look at my stupid computer, but I hope he does at some point during the day. I'm going laptop shopping after work today, I think. I'm sick and tired of waiting. :lol: Must. have. computer. at. home! :lol:

I saw the pic before!:D I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't more than one gate! It doesn't look too bad for a GA campout!:wink:

I saw the pic before!:D I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't more than one gate! It doesn't look too bad for a GA campout!:wink:

In Sept, there were two different gates listed on Ga tickets, gates 1 and 15. When we lined up, we were told that only gate 15 would be used, and everyone with gate 1 tickets would be sent over there.

Eta - here's a pic of where the gates are. At the very top of it, the black part that indicates the levels in white text, the approx. center of that is where the hotel entrance is.

rogersseat.gif

Thanks! :D

I always hate these decisions too. :yikes: I rarely make purchases that are this expensive, so it's tough for me to fork out the money. I haven't bought anything over like $70 in eons. :lmao: :cheapbastard:

Hopefully I'll be back online tonight. :up: You forget how much time you spend on the computer until you all of a sudden don't have one. :lol: My evenings this week have been VERY boring! I'm looking forward to being able to waste time on the computer again. :D

Good luck with the shopping/purchase, Thora!

I hate when I buy something big, like a laptop, and then I continue to look at ads for months after, and I inevitably find something better/cheaper. :scream:

Speaking of being technology-dumb, I'm due for a cell phone upgrade very soon, and looking at what's available just baffles me. :huh: Make me want to go back to tin cans with wires, or else give it all up and live off the grid with no technology. :lol:

Good luck with the shopping/purchase, Thora!

I hate when I buy something big, like a laptop, and then I continue to look at ads for months after, and I inevitably find something better/cheaper. :scream:

Speaking of being technology-dumb, I'm due for a cell phone upgrade very soon, and looking at what's available just baffles me. :huh: Make me want to go back to tin cans with wires, or else give it all up and live off the grid with no technology. :lol:

:shocked: :panic: :gah: :no: :panic: :crazy: :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom