PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao : At you squealing on you blackberry. :drool:

:lmao: As tempting as that was Kristen :shifty : Brian really respected that we left Mullen alone. He remembered that aswell. : wink:

Us respected :lmao:

Or you would have seen a giant puddle forming at my feet : lol:

Row row row your boat ...... :lol:

Awwwww Kristen :cute : :heart :

Hands off she's mine first :drool:

I'm watching a bit of the you tube feed of Rosebowl (10 inch cockatoo :giggle:) , then I'm gonna put in the real dvd and compare.

Wow now where did he come up with 10 inches :hmm:

:ohmy:

I wouldn't be as sorry as most would be to see Crazy Tonight left out of the setlist this leg. Is that wrong? :reject: I enjoyed it and all, but it was like a novelty that shouldn't carry them through the rest of the tour...they should change it up and do something else in the "cool, unexpected" slot.

I have an experienced slot :wink:

I confess that I just spent 2 hours on the phone with a guy. *blush*

:ohmy:

Kristen :cocktail: You've still a ways to go to catch up to some of us... Wild/VP *cough* : wink:

Moi??? :angel:

Dear Kristen,

I have lusted after that man since before you were born! However, since I like you a lot, I'd be more than happy to share!:shifty:

Love your friend and fellow Larry luster,:drool:

Amy

ETA: and since Wild is not here, I tag Bono too!:drool :

OIIIIII hands off :madwife:

AHHHH, rehearsals! :hyper: I'm not sure if I've ever been this excited about a leg of a tour that I'll have nothing to do with, and won't even get to see the show for almost another year! :hyper:

Only 56 days :drool:, we're so lucky :love:

Amy, Wild and Jem have some amazing meeting pics, too! :drool:

They're all n my facebook Amy, just look under U2 :lol:

I'll live vicariously through you guys! Take lots of pics! :hyper:

Did you book Montreal yet...?

Oh we will ,

Wish you could be there especially as it's my 40th birthday too

We'll just have to celebrate Drea' & mine next year :yes:

I email Louanne and she was meant to be doing it, i'll chase her up

I sent her all the links

Did it seem to anyone like there weren't as many meetings this tour as there were last, or was I just not paying close enough attention?

I know Anji met Bono but that was when he was at hotel as i was on my way to Sheffield but not many meets in Europe as i recall..

I met Bono with Zooey in Vegas but no one else stopped.

Oh we will ,

Wish you could be there especially as it's my 40th birthday too

We'll just have to celebrate Drea' & mine next year :yes:

I email Louanne and she was meant to be doing it, i'll chase her up

I sent her all the links

I know, I'd love to be there for your 40th too. :( You girls will just have to have a blast for me, and provide me with lots of pics. :hug:

Hola!

Attempting to do work, while researching for my new laptop. :lol: Oy, this is a crazy week! :yikes: :lol:

Hope you get it soon, we miss you! :hug:

I know Anji met Bono but that was when he was at hotel as i was on my way to Sheffield but not many meets in Europe as i recall..

Last tour, it seemed like there were tons of meeting pics and stories around. This tour, not so many. :huh: I don't know, even last tour it seemed to be easier to meet them outside of North American venues, than it did European.

Speaking of which, I really, really hope they go back to arenas here next tour. I love the claw and all, but arenas just feel so much more intimate.

Hope you get it soon, we miss you! :hug:

Last tour, it seemed like there were tons of meeting pics and stories around. This tour, not so many. :huh: I don't know, even last tour it seemed to be easier to meet them outside of North American venues, than it did European.

Speaking of which, I really, really hope they go back to arenas here next tour. I love the claw and all, but arenas just feel so much more intimate.

Maybe it's easier to control crowd at arena's ?? :shrug:

Sheffield felt small, although i suppose being so close helped :lol:

That was the first time I'd even tried to meet them or anything. I sorta half heartedly attempted in Dallas but I didn't want to lose my place in line since they came in pretty late and I was doing GA.

:giggle: Wild, you were there for my first time. :love: I soooooooo wish Edge would have stopped. Remember we hung around FOREVER thinking maybe the security guy had lied to us, until we heard Edge doing sound check we thought there might be a chance of him driving by.

Ooh, and then we got to watch sound check from outside the stadium behind the stage (EdgeBum!).

You poor thing, I'm surprised you made it out of there! :yikes:

Yes I made it out, just barely. Everytime I was in an elevator at the hotel one of them would strike up a conversation. And when I was waiting for my car to take me to the airport I was standing beside one and he kept leaning over and looking at my chest and finally he said "I haven't seen one of those in years" and I was like "Uh what?" and he was like "your necklace" (I was wearing a big peace sign necklace) :lol: I guess he thought I was a hippy :shifty:

Row row row your boat ...... :lol:

Hands off she's mine first :drool:

I should be an expert paddler by the time summer ends next year :sexywink:

Awww :cute:

I turn 40 next year!:ohmy:

For my birthday gift, I am going to Toronto!:wink:

Oh...and Vegas too!!!!:shifty:

Maybe it's easier to control crowd at arena's ?? :shrug:

Sheffield felt small, although i suppose being so close helped :lol:

I can't wait for you to be in Toronto. With it being a baseball stadium, it's more wide and less long (that's what she said! :wink: ) and on night two when we stood at the soundboard, Sarah said it felt closer than it did standing at the back of GA in arenas.

Ooh, and then we got to watch sound check from outside the stadium behind the stage (EdgeBum!).

:lol:

Yes I made it out, just barely. Everytime I was in an elevator at the hotel one of them would strike up a conversation. And when I was waiting for my car to take me to the airport I was standing beside one and he kept leaning over and looking at my chest and finally he said "I haven't seen one of those in years" and I was like "Uh what?" and he was like "your necklace" (I was wearing a big peace sign necklace) :lol: I guess he thought I was a hippy :shifty:

See?? CREE. PY. :shudder: Probably the only thing that saved you was that they aren't allowed to carry swords openly in hotels. :wink:

I can't wait for you to be in Toronto. With it being a baseball stadium, it's more wide and less long (that's what she said! :wink: ) and on night two when we stood at the soundboard, Sarah said it felt closer than it did standing at the back of GA in arenas.

:lol:

See?? CRE. PY. :shudder:

Ya it was creepy :crack: They were everywhere!

The stadium is also cool with the view of the CN Tower at night.

5 and a half weeks to go for me til my U2/Muse/Crazy brit trip! So much to do, so much going on, so many good things happening! :crazy: :hyper:

I'm so jealous of everyone who gets to see U2 in a few days/ weeks. Although I guess there's something to be said for things being worth the wait and all.

TO will be an AWESOME b'day present. Whatcha doin' in Vegas? While we had an awesome gathering there, I don't ever really see the appeal of the city. I don't gamble and I can't afford to see the Cirque shows. I've heard there's great shopping but you can shop in other cities that aren't in the middle of an arid wasteland. Oh, and the one time we went to a nightclub it was crawling with skanks, male and female. I think my friends and I were the only ones NOT engaged in a threesome on the dancefloor.

How exciting!

The stadium is also cool with the view of the CN Tower at night.

Omg, yes! It was soooo beautiful. :love: I didn't have a very good view of it the first night, but the second night by the soundboard, I could see it perfectly. So glad we decided to stand back there for a show, everything is just too immense to see when you're up front.

I know! I really miss being here. :sad: I may go out and get one tonight after work, if I can.

Yay!!

How exciting!

Omg, yes! It was soooo beautiful. :love: I didn't have a very good view of it the first night, but the second night by the soundboard, I could see it perfectly. So glad we decided to stand back there for a show, everything is just too immense to see when you're up front.

Yay!!

I like how the lights on the tower seemed to match the songs too :wink:

I had a good view from my seats. Once is enough for me though. Now I want a good view of the band :shifty:

That was the first time I'd even tried to meet them or anything. I sorta half heartedly attempted in Dallas but I didn't want to lose my place in line since they came in pretty late and I was doing GA.

:giggle: Wild, you were there for my first time. :love: I soooooooo wish Edge would have stopped. Remember we hung around FOREVER thinking maybe the security guy had lied to us, until we heard Edge doing sound check we thought there might be a chance of him driving by.

I know :heart:

Ni says he feels guilty now cos he's meet Bono 3 times, Edge once, & Adam twice :lol:

He went all fanboy when he met Edge :cute:

I should be an expert paddler by the time summer ends next year :sexywink:

Awww :cute:

You could row for Canada in 2012 Olympics :lol:

5 and a half weeks to go for me til my U2/Muse/Crazy brit trip! So much to do, so much going on, so many good things happening! :crazy : : hyper:

:hyper:

Ni says he ain't no crazy Brit :lol:

I turn 40 next year!:eek:hmy :

For my birthday gift, I am going to Toronto!:wink :

Oh...and Vegas too!!!!:shifty :

OK that settles it party in TO for 40th's :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom