PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP, today is puppy day!!! :hyper: I won't get to meet her until I come home from work though. :( I told Phoebe she has about 9 more hours of being the baby of the house. :lol:

I'll call my mom from work to see how they're doing. My guess is Phoebe, Felix, and Finn are not going to like Farrah too much tonight. :lol:

Awwwww :hug:

What do you do when you introduce a new dog into the family? Do you keep them apart from the others for a while?

You should see when I'm out somewhere, and I see someone with a puppy. I'm all "PUPPY!!!" :love: :love: :love: and then I keep the person there talking about the puppy, while I sneak in some strange puppy petting time. It's sad. :lol:

What do you do when you introduce a new dog into the family? Do you keep them apart from the others for a while?

You should see when I'm out somewhere, and I see someone with a puppy. I'm all "PUPPY!!!" :love: :love: :love: and then I keep the person there talking about the puppy, while I sneak in some strange puppy petting time. It's sad. :lol:

Well, they are going to sleep separately. Felix and Finn stay with me, while Phoebe and after tonight, Farrah stay with my mom. The boys are almost 30 lbs, while the girls are 1/3 the size so while we'll let them play, we have to watch them. It took the boys forever to warm up to Phoebe, like 6 months. I'm expecting more of the same with Farrah. :uhoh:

Awwwww, my mom and I do the same thing! Glad we're not the only ones who do that. :lol: :cute:

Congrats on the 26k :wink:

:lol: I didn't even notice! I love even numbers! Thanks. :D

VP, today is puppy day!!! :hyper: I won't get to meet her until I come home from work though. :( I told Phoebe she has about 9 more hours of being the baby of the house. :lol:

Yay for puppy day!! :hug:

ETA - just met the new guy a little bit ago. OMG, he looks (and is) so young!! :lol: Yeah, nothing's gonna happen there. :lol:

ETA - just met the new guy a little bit ago. OMG, he looks (and is) so young!! :lol: Yeah, nothing's gonna happen there. :lol:

Aw, too bad. What about some harmless workplace flirtation? :shrug:

I'm soooooo tired :crack: Went out for drinks after the race last night, got home around 12:30. Then a stupid BIRD in the backyard woke me up at 5am. Not sure if I can manage a workout today.

Well, they are going to sleep separately. Felix and Finn stay with me, while Phoebe and after tonight, Farrah stay with my mom. The boys are almost 30 lbs, while the girls are 1/3 the size so while we'll let them play, we have to watch them. It took the boys forever to warm up to Phoebe, like 6 months. I'm expecting more of the same with Farrah. :uhoh:

Awwwww, my mom and I do the same thing! Glad we're not the only ones who do that. :lol: :cute:

Oh wow, huge size difference! Aren't they the same breed?

I think if I ever got a new dog, it'd have to be a puppy, and I can see one of two things happening - the cats would either get pissed off by the puppy hyperness and terrorize it, or they would turn all nurturing toward it. Probably a combination of both.

Yeah, the next step is for us to go hang out at the dog park, all creeper-like. :reject:

Aw, it's bad enough that they're young, but to have them look young too, as a constant reminder... :lol:

ZOMG

I almost forgot

Jem, I might be seeing James Marsters in August.
I just had to tell you that.

So he's not the James Marsters of 10 years ago...but still!

I saw him in "PS I Love You" the other day. I don't like him as a brunette with an American accent. Is he English or American, in real life? And how do you get to see him??? (I know your post wasn't directed to me but I loves me some Spike)

Have fun!

:wave: VP

Hey Zooey! I HATE birds in the morning. So, so much. Reminds me of this:

Hyperbole and a Half: Animals

bird.png

Did you see this? :wink:

Next time you're drunk, plz be posting actual words so we will have better evidence of it, kthxbai.

I saw him in "PS I Love You" the other day. I don't like him as a brunette with an American accent. Is he English or American, in real life? And how do you get to see him??? (I know your post wasn't directed to me but I loves me some Spike)

He's American. We've read that he does an English accent so well that English people can't even tell the difference.

(I'm one of the few that actually liked Spike and Buffy together, and thought they made sense.)

Aw, too bad. What about some harmless workplace flirtation? :shrug:

I'm soooooo tired :crack: Went out for drinks after the race last night, got home around 12:30. Then a stupid BIRD in the backyard woke me up at 5am. Not sure if I can manage a workout today.

Eh, not with someone that young. :lol: He seriously looks like he's just out of high school or something. :cute: :giggle:

Aww, hope you manage to wake up soon!

:wave: Am on the train, somewhere between TO and Ottawa :wink:

Have fun!!

O
Aw, it's bad enough that they're young, but to have them look young too, as a constant reminder... :lol:

Pretty much! :lol:

Hey Zooey! I HATE birds in the morning. So, so much. Reminds me if this:

Hyperbole and a Half: Animals

bird.png

OMG! :laugh:

That whole blog is laugh out loud funny. A few of the entries hit really close to home. :lol: But that bird one cracked my shit up. In the summer, they start chirping here around 4 am, and when I'm still up, I feel like they're mocking me: "I'm a bird and I'm up to start the day, you're a loser who hasn't even been to bed yet!" Fucking birds. :angry:

VP, the boys are shih-tzu terrier mixes. The girls are purebred shih-tzu's.

Thora, boyfriend is turning 30 this weekend. Age aint nothin' but a number. ;)

Zooey, yay for drinks!

That whole blog is laugh out loud funny. A few of the entries hit really close to home. :lol: But that bird one cracked my shit up. In the summer, they start chirping here around 4 am, and when I'm still up, I feel like they're mocking me: "I'm a bird and I'm up to start the day, you're a loser who hasn't even been to bed yet!" Fucking birds. :angry:

Stupid fucking birds! :fist: :lol:

Thora, boyfriend is turning 30 this weekend. Age aint nothin' but a number. ;)

I know. :D I've dated younger guys before, just not 8 years younger. :lol: We'll see. I do prefer being with someone my age or older, but you never know. :)

I fuckin' LOVE Hyperbole and a Half. My fb profile pic is from her !!!!! :love: x 10000 I pee my pants laughing every time she posts.

Oh, speaking of pee: I've drank 32 oz of Gatorade and a coffee this morning. I plan on peeing at least 3 times before noon. Top That!!!!!!!!

^That was more for DG than anyone else

Zooey, I'm peeing while posting!!!! OK, not really. But it would be fun to brag about how many U2 shows I'm going to while literally peeing!!!!! :love:

SGGGGGGG! :heart: Enjoying a lazy day off with Mercy?

Back
Top Bottom