PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi girls! Check out the thread "Larry on the beach." Sicy has done some photoshops that are absolutely priceless!:lol::lol::lol:

Oops, didn't realize this was a still a tour discussion thread. I'll make my way back to Lemonade Stand then.

Tomorrow is the day. :hyper:

!:hyper:!

I'm so excited for you!
Puppies FTW :cute::heart:

Yeah, there's one that I had to book into for the night of the show (was booked into Rogers the night before the show)...I may book that one again as my back-up hotel, and cancel it if I can get into Rogers at a price that's not completely insane.

I *really* do prefer Rogers, though. People in the GA line started using the washroom in the lobby, and then hotel security got pissy and started asking for people to show key cards to use it.

They wouldn't even let me in to come visit you. :angry: (or pee, heh) I was all...call the room! they'll tell you they know me! hmpf I shake my fist in security's general direction. At the very least, the fellow was polite.

Just come and stay in Toronto. We'll show you a good time. :sexywink:

Hi Bri!! :hug: So good to see you, pretty lady! :kiss: How've you been?

Oops, didn't realize this was a still a tour discussion thread. I'll make my way back to Lemonade Stand then.

It's an everything thread - you've been here for all sorts of different conversations. We just happen to be talking about the tour a bit more than normal, because we're excited, and it's new news. I'm sorry if it's making you feel left out or whatever, but I know that's nobody's intention. :hug:

For those not on facebook, I met gary lightbody last night!! And got a pic and hug!! :hyper::hyper::faint: he was lovely, he signed in the pouring rain!! I made 2 friends :D and had good neighbours during the show! Also met Peter Buck from REM!! :)

More later and pic when I get home :love:

Hi Bri!! :hug: So good to see you, pretty lady! :kiss: How've you been?

It's an everything thread - you've been here for all sorts of different conversations. We just happen to be talking about the tour a bit more than normal, because we're excited, and it's new news. I'm sorry if it's making you feel left out or whatever, but I know that's nobody's intention. :hug:

This.

:hug:

People. :hyper:

I should be asleep but so much traffic its hard to sleep :crack:

I really should be going to bed. :lol:

So the new guy starts tomorrow, and I found out today that he's 22. Too young for me to date, but that's okay! It was nice to dream for a bit. :lol:

ETA - I'm doing pretty good, thanks! Life is much the same as it's always been, but I'm happy. :) Hope I can be online at the same time as you another day. :hug: Take care and come back sooooon!!! We miss you loads too. :hug:

ZOMG

I almost forgot

Jem, I might be seeing James Marsters in August.
I just had to tell you that.

So he's not the James Marsters of 10 years ago...but still!

Um, whut?! :love: I lurve Spike!! So cool!

It was :love: I have to get train home in 3 hours tho then work from 4.30pm - 6.pm! :grumpy:

Bye Bri. :sad:

Fun days are the best!! Glad you had such a good time. Sucky that you have to work, though. :angry:

Spike. :drool:

Yeah there was no leave available for last hour and a half!! :rolleyes:

Gary gives good hugs btw!! I was like gary I'm cold, please could I have a hug to warm me up :shifty: :drool::love:

Bri we've missed you :sad::kiss:

I wasn't a huge fan of Buffy, but most of my friends were, so I'd watch it every now and then with them, and loved him! :D

Aww! :cute:

I'm off too. Must get sleep. I'm gonna be extra grumpy in the morning if I don't go soon. :uhoh: :lol:

G'night! :hug:

For those not on facebook, I met gary lightbody last night!! And got a pic and hug!! :hyper::hyper::faint: he was lovely, he signed in the pouring rain!! I made 2 friends :D and had good neighbours during the show! Also met Peter Buck from REM!! :)

Awesome!! That must have been amazing :D

Congrats on the 26k :wink:

Hi girls! Check out the thread "Larry on the beach." Sicy has done some photoshops that are absolutely priceless!:lol:

They are hilarious :lol:

For those not on facebook, I met gary lightbody last night!! And got a pic and hug!! :hyper::hyper:he was lovely, he signed in the pouring rain!! I made 2 friends :D and had good neighbours during the show! Also met Peter Buck from REM!!

That rocks!!!!!! I wanna see the pic :hyper: I'm so happy for you :hug:

Arrrrrgh and I do have to go :angry:

I seriously do miss you girls tho! I have no idea what any of you crazy kids are up to these days! I hope you're all having fun, getting messy, making mistakes and riding on silly buses.

:kiss:

Miss you too Bri :hug:

They wouldn't even let me in to come visit you. :angry : (or pee, heh) I was all...call the room! they'll tell you they know me! hmpf I shake my fist in security's general direction. At the very least, the fellow was polite.

Seriously?? I probably knew that at the time, and forgot. But damn...

Sigh, I miss the days when I could use the computer whenever I wanted for however long I wanted. This sucks. I can't get on it all day, and them I'm forcibly chased off it at night.

I miss you girls! :heart:

Um...your computer time is being restricted? :angry:

For those not on facebook, I met gary lightbody last night!! And got a pic and hug!! :hyper :: hyper::faint: he was lovely, he signed in the pouring rain!! I made 2 friends : D and had good neighbours during the show! Also met Peter Buck from REM!! : )

:hyper: :love:

ZOMG

I almost forgot

Jem, I might be seeing James Marsters in August.
I just had to tell you that.

So he's not the James Marsters of 10 years ago...but still!

Details, please!

It was :love: I have to get train home in 3 hours tho then work from 4.30pm - 6.pm! :grumpy:

Bye Bri. :sad:

That's crazy. :|

Next time you're drunk, plz be posting actual words so we will have better evidence of it, kthxbai.

Deeg, is today puppy day? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom