PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hi5: Cannot WAIT!! :D

I can't wait to be Sleepless in Seattle with you. :flirt:

I'm thinking that Seattle will be my no-lineup show. Might take my chances and try to grab a spot in the pit or hang out by the soundboard and enjoy The Claw from a distance. What are you thinking? And yes, I know we have 11 months. :lol:

I can't wait to be Sleepless in Seattle with you. :flirt:

I'm thinking that Seattle will be my no-lineup show. Might take my chances and try to grab a spot in the pit or hang out by the soundboard and enjoy The Claw from a distance. What are you thinking? And yes, I know we have 11 months. :lol:

:sexywink: Hell yeah, baby!

I'll definitely be doing soundboard for that show too. It will be my first time in GA, so I want to take it easy. :lol: I have no clue what I'll do for Montreal, but for Seattle I'll definitely not be lining up.

:sexywink: Hell yeah, baby!

I'll definitely be doing soundboard for that show too. It will be my first time in GA, so I want to take it easy. :lol: I have no clue what I'll do for Montreal, but for Seattle I'll definitely not be lining up.

Great minds think alike! :hi5: Maybe we can convince you to line up for Montreal? :flirt:

Wild, that sounds great. :up:

Wild, that sounds

Great minds think alike! :hi5: Maybe we can convince you to line up for Montreal? :flirt:

Oh, absolutely! I'm pretty sure that I want to lineup for Montreal. I'm planning on having a few days in the city to look around and such, and am totally fine with spending a day on the concrete. :lol:

As I posted on DG's facebook...

July 8-11. 4 days. 3 shows. 2 cities. 1 big fuckin' PGP party. :hyper::wink::evil::weekend:

Par-tay!!! :whee:

It will be interesting to see what they build in Montreal for the U2 shows! :hmm:

As i explained to NI ( he loses his proper U2 GA virginity in Brussels)

Get there at an unearthly hour, you'll be pissed off,then you'l be all hyper, then pissed off again,queue ages for the loos/merchandise, then you'll get all excited as they soundcheck, then it's the pre entry stress out, then the entry get to your desired position stress out, then the yay we got there chill, then the get the support act off we want the boys on, then the hungry & thirsty stage, then they come on

and all the above is forgotten :lol:

Thank you. :kiss:

Hey Dazzled. :hug:

Does anyone have any opinions as to whether or not I/we should book Montreal now? Or should we wait till Kristen goes this weekend (and risk having the rates go up)?

Well you not making a deposit are you? SO there's nothing to lose if you change your mind next week after K gets back

VP, I would book it now. If you get the refundable rate, you have nothing to lose. It looks great and has awesome reviews. I can see the rates only getting higher!!

That's my 2 cents!:sexywink:

As i explained to NI ( he loses his proper U2 GA virginity in Brussels)

Get there at an unearthly hour, you'll be pissed off,then you'l be all hyper, then pissed off again,queue ages for the loos/merchandise, then you'll get all excited as they soundcheck, then it's the pre entry stress out, then the entry get to your desired position stress out, then the yay we got there chill, then the get the support act off we want the boys on, then the hungry & thirsty stage, then they come on

and all the above is forgotten :lol:

Well said :up:

So looking forward to all of that next summer :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom