PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good luck with the shopping/purchase, Thora!

I hate when I buy something big, like a laptop, and then I continue to look at ads for months after, and I inevitably find something better/cheaper. :scream:

Speaking of being technology-dumb, I'm due for a cell phone upgrade very soon, and looking at what's available just baffles me. :huh: Make me want to go back to tin cans with wires, or else give it all up and live off the grid with no technology. :lol:

Thanks! Ohai! I has a new computer!! :love:

So shiny and pretty! It's going to take me a bit to get used to this new keyboard, but hooray! So fun! And I totally hear ya about finding better deals. I have to not look ever again, so that I don't get pissed off for not waiting or whatever. :lol:

Yeah, finding new cell phones is crazy too. I upgraded my phone a few months ago, but I was pretty certain what I wanted before I started looking. :) Hope it's not too daunting for ya!

I'm having loads of fun! So much fun in fact, that I've forgotten to eat dinner! :laugh: No wonder my stomach's yelling at me right now! :wink: Time to rustle up something and eat.

:shocked : :panic: :gah: :no: :panic: :crazy: :yikes:

Is that a frightening prospect for you? :lol:

Thanks! Ohai! I has a new computer!! :love :

So shiny and pretty! It's going to take me a bit to get used to this new keyboard, but hooray! So fun! And I totally hear ya about finding better deals. I have to not look ever again, so that I don't get pissed off for not waiting or whatever. : lol:

Yeah, finding new cell phones is crazy too. I upgraded my phone a few months ago, but I was pretty certain what I wanted before I started looking. :) Hope it's not too daunting for ya!

Yay! New computers are awesome.

VP, get a Crackberry! :wink:

That's what I've been thinking all along, but I was looking tonight, and now I think I want a Bold instead of a Curve, because the Bold has GPS, and a touchpad instead of a trackball.

Then I started looking at other brands, and now I'm all confused. :sad: :lol: I could get a new iPhone for only $50 more than the Bold. :scream:

Yay! New computers are awesome.

That's what I've been thinking all along, but I was looking tonight, and now I think I want a Bold instead of a Curve, because the Bold has GPS, and a touchpad instead of a trackball.

Then I started looking at other brands, and now I'm all confused. :sad: :lol: I could get a new iPhone for only $50 more than the Bold. :scream:

They totally are. I'm in love! :D

I have a BB Bold, and it's fabulous. The GPS has been a lifesaver a few times already, and part of the reason why I chose it is because it doesn't have the trackball. It's an excellent phone!

Hope it isn't too hard for you to make a decision!

Oh, you have a Bold?? Okay, this is one of the (many, many) things I don't know. :reject:

If you have GPS on your phone, is it just part of the phone period and you can use it anytime for free, or is there an extra charge to activate or use it? Or does using it count toward a data plan? :der: :clueless:

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't have a Bold - I have a Curve. :lol: :doh: But it does have the trackpad thingy.

As far as the GPS goes, I don't think it's free - I'm pretty sure it's part of my data plan. I've never gone above my usage allowance or whatever, so it hasn't been an issue yet. I've only used it a few times when I was lost, and even then I didn't use it for very long - I just used it to figure out which direction to go, then I turned it off. I really don't know if there were any costs - I haven't seen it show up on my bills lately. Sorry I can't be more help! :)

mmmmmmmmmmm me wants :drool:

I have a whole tub (from school fundraiser sales). You're welcome to the whole thing.

Thanks! Ohai! I has a new computer!! :love:

So shiny and pretty! It's going to take me a bit to get used to this new keyboard, but hooray! So fun! And I totally hear ya about finding better deals. I have to not look ever again, so that I don't get pissed off for not waiting or whatever. :lol:

Mr.Z does that and it drives him crazy! :gah:
I'm glad you found something you like!

I'm having loads of fun! So much fun in fact, that I've forgotten to eat dinner! :laugh: No wonder my stomach's yelling at me right now! :wink: Time to rustle up something and eat.

Is that a frightening prospect for you? :lol:

Yep. You might as well just plug me right in at the base of the skull, like The Matrix.

Back
Top Bottom