PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm keeping company with you on the shortbus in Oakland. I can't be that bad of a person. :hug:

Aw you know I love you.
ShortBus.jpg

Oh, and did you need a ticket for Oakland? I think I might have one :lol:

thanks gals :hug:

Mercy and I are having a fun day off. we're playing dress up right now! She has on a tutu and a bow in her hair and has chosen a crown for me....

DG - posting from the potty:ohmy::lmao:

Mercy and I are having a fun day off. we're playing dress up right now! She has on a tutu and a bow in her hair and has chosen a crown for me....

Aw how fun! I should send you some dress-up stuff that's too small for my son now (and he won't wear the "girl stuff" anymore). If you think you want it, you can PM me your address.

I fuckin' LOVE Hyperbole and a Half. My fb profile pic is from her !!!!! :love: x 10000 I pee my pants laughing every time she posts.

Oh, speaking of pee: I've drank 32 oz of Gatorade and a coffee this morning. I plan on peeing at least 3 times before noon. Top That!!!!!!!!

^That was more for DG than anyone else

Isn't it great? Sarah's been reading it for ages, I just caught up on it a month ago. :love:

32 oz plus coffee, I'd be peeing 8 times - I win! /Allie :lol:

Oh good, I didn't miss you! :hug: I left to shower after I posted.

Mercy :cute:

Aw how fun! I should send you some dress-up stuff that's too small for my son now (and he won't wear the "girl stuff" anymore). If you think you want it, you can PM me your address.

Aww! Thanks, that's so sweet! But this kid is SPOILED lol - she's got an aunt and uncle and two grown cousins who dote on her and her grandparents buy/give her everything she could ever want. I'm in the process of clearing out toys and clothes at the moment.

Aww! Thanks, that's so sweet! But this kid is SPOILED lol - she's got an aunt and uncle and two grown cousins who dote on her and her grandparents buy/give her everything she could ever want. I'm in the process of clearing out toys and clothes at the moment.

:up:
Mine's old enough that I have to clear out stuff while he's gone otherwise it's "NO! You can't get rid of that broken toy, or that thing with missing parts. I LOVE it!" :lol:

I didn't book the Montreal hotel yesterday, and now it's gone up $25 a night. :scream: Fuckers!

I had the screen from last night with the correct rate still up...I went booked it from there, and when the confirmation screen came up, it showed the booking at the higher rate. I even called the hotel to tell them what happened, and ask if I could get the cheaper rate, but they kept saying that it was because the cheap rate I saw was for the Thurs night, and that it goes up on weekends...but I saw the total, and the total worked out to the cheaper rate for all the nights. Grrrr, I HATE hotels. :mad:

Stupid hotels and their opportunistic rate hikes! :madwife:

The cancellation e-mail they sent me had a return e-mail address with an actual person's name on it. I wrote back explaining why I cancelled. I'll see if I get a response.

I wouldn't be so pissed if she'd said "yes, we raised our rates since yesterday, and there's nothing I can do about it," but don't lie to me. :angry:

Why are all of the affordable hotels in Montreal surrounded by pimps and hos? :scream:

:shh: They're probably in the red light district. :lol:

I remember watching a video of Friendly Fires guys being interviews saying they wanted to look round Montreal when they played there so they weren't just reminded of the red light district around the venue ( as that was all they got to see while there :lol: ).

Wild, you would love my phone number. Let's just say it is the last time I let my husband choose our phone number again!!!!!:crack:

Hey girls. :kiss:

Quick flying visit. Am making my tea. :drool: Just uploaded my Gary pic :love: for those that wanted to see it. Also for those facebookers it is on there.

I have dark circles under my eyes but never mind as I look SOOOO HAPPPPYYY!!! I'm not Happy Feet, I'm Happy Jem. :lmao:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

P1020177.jpg

Will be back later after food and possible bath. I'm hungry and my body aches. :crack::lmao:

:kiss::hug:

Hey girls. :kiss:

Quick flying visit. Am making my tea. :drool: Just uploaded my Gary pic :love: for those that wanted to see it. Also for those facebookers it is on there.

I have dark circles under my eyes but never mind as I look SOOOO HAPPPPYYY!!! I'm not Happy Feet, I'm Happy Jem. :lmao:

:hyper : :hyper : :hyper :

P1020177.jpg

Will be back later after food and possible bath. I'm hungry and my body aches. :crack::lmao:

:kiss::hug:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! OMG, that's SO awesome!!!!! :love: :love: :cute:

Actually making strides in my Fulbright applications, which is exciting. But now I just have to sort of sit back and wait for other ppl to do my recommendations or get back to me. Oh, and write 3 essays :crack:

Back
Top Bottom