PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree! I go to see Bon Jovi on Saturday, and I am glad the week is flying by!!:love:

I agree! I go to see Bon Jovi on Saturday, and I am glad the week is flying by!!:love:

Awesome! I've always wanted to see them live...

i forgot -- are you going somewhere that was part of the cancelled tour cities?

Nope. :) Just taking a week off to go be with my family.

I was originally just going to the Seattle show, and since I'm just a 2 hr drive away and could stay with family, I just postponed that trip. :)

:sad: I wish they had a 2nd night for NYC!

I can't believe The NA tour is going to end in Minnesota!:angry::angry:

of course I am very grateful that the NA is returning period!!! :yippie::heart::D

I am happy that they are ending in MN!:shifty: That was a nice surprise for me! However, I feel badly for those who bought NYC tickets and were looking forward to seeing the closing!:hug:

I have liked them for a very long time! Longer than Kristen has been alive!:lol:

They are really great live.:up:

:giggle: Nice! I've liked their stuff for a long time, but I think you've been a fan a bit longer than me. :wink:

I was going to go get tickets the last time they came to town, but their concert was on the same day that I was leaving on vacation, so it didn't work.

This year I'm postponing my Christmas vacation for one day so that I can be in town for a hockey event. :lol: :reject: I'm sure it will be next to impossible to get tickets to this game, but I'm gonna try my damnedest!

it's gonna take a while :lol::lol::lol: for me-- OK Manhattan IS an island but it's not a country-side type island anymore/ and so is Brooklyn (tho IT"S part of a bigger island -Long Island) .....
....to stop :lol: when anyone is going to visit etc a countryside Island without me thinking of The Island. :D

WHich by your reaction..... you get!
Even if yours has Pine trees and NOT Palm trees! :lol::wink:

have a lovely time chilling if I don't catch you live here before then!:hug:

it's gonna take a while :lol::lol::lol: for me-- OK Manhattan IS an island but it's not a country-side type island anymore/ and so is Brooklyn (tho IT"S part of a bigger island -Long Island) .....
....to stop :lol: when anyone is going to visit etc a countryside Island without me thinking of The Island. :D

WHich by your reaction..... you get!
Even if yours has Pine trees and NOT Palm trees! :lol::wink:

have a lovely time chilling if I don't catch you live here before then!:hug:

Totally! :D I don't think this island has either type of tree... :lol:

I'm not leaving until Saturday evening, so I'll definitely be on here between now and then. But thank you! :hug:

Thora, which hockey event do you want to see?

One of my all-time favourite Canucks (Markus Naslund) is finally getting his jersey retired in a ceremony before one of the games. :love: I'd KILL to be there in person!

I am insane...

The thought is occurring that the Denver show will be the Saturday of the May long weekend, and I'd still only need two days off (for the SLC show, since the Monday (23rd) would be the holiday) even if I did both... :help:

Totally! :D One of my all-time favourite Canucks (Markus Naslund) is finally getting his jersey retired in a ceremony before one of the games. :love: I'd KILL to be there in person!

I LOVE him!:love::love::love: I lived in Vancouver during the '94 cup run. That was fun!!

A friend of mine named Trevor Letowski played for Vancouver for a bit. He is a great guy. :D

I am insane...

The thought is occurring that the Denver show will be the Saturday of the May long weekend, and I'd still only need two days off (for the SLC show, since the Monday (23rd) would be the holiday) even if I did both... :help:

I am insane too. I am thinking of adding both Montreal dates and Toronto!:coocoo:

You are not alone!!:D

I LOVE him!:love::love::love: I lived in Vancouver during the '94 cup run. That was fun!!

A friend of mine named Trevor Letowski played for Vancouver for a bit. He is a great guy. :D

Cool, yeah 94 was insane. We walked through the riots that night to get back to my friend's house (we saw the game on the screens at the Coliseum). :lol: :yikes: :uhoh:

Markus is my 2nd fave (Trevor Linden gets the big honours), so I'm excited that they're doing this for him.

That name sounds familiar, so I'm sure I remember him from whenever he played here in the past. I've been a big hockey fan since 1993. :love: Before that I was all about the baseball. :lol:

really, no pine trees?:lol:

I don't know. Do pine trees grow on the west coast? :lol: I know nothing about tree varieties, but there are definitely loads of them here!

Back
Top Bottom