PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um...hell no!!! :lol:

Since this is my first GA, do we need air mattresses and tents and things like that?:hmm:
How the hell am I going to get a lawn chair to sit on?:lol:

The Toronto GA line is totally on cement, under an overhang, so at least it's covered. Some people brought air mattresses, some brought tents, some just brought chairs. Other people :shifty: just brought a thin sleeping bag and only got a couple of hours of very uncomfortable sleep as a result. :doh:

The overhang is nice, but it can create problems, too. In September, it was cool and windy, and it became like a wind tunnel, and some of us weren't prepared for it, and froze our asses off, lol.

Oh yes :lol:

aww you remember when we meet :drool:

The hug :combust:

Me telling my brother, "Um, I just want to see how long the GA line is!" and then running down to find you. :love:

I remember walking up to Jem and saying, "Jem!!!??????!!!!" and she looked at me like she didn't know who I was. I was thinking, "Oh shit, did I walk up to the wrong person?" :lmao:

I'll bring a chair or an inflatable mattress. Not expecting my back problems to go away anytime soon and the cement was hell on me in Foxboro. I didn't camp out, but sitting on concrete during Foxboro 2 sucked. Oh and I was forced to stand for most of Foxboro 1. :|

By the woodpecker!:lol:

:lmao:

Jerome. :drool:

aww you remember when we meet :drool :

The hug :combust :

When she nearly knocked me over in my sleeping bag. :shifty::lol:

OMG are you going to GA in your PJ's???

:lmao :

:lmao:

GA PGP PJ party. :lmao:

we'll ask Drea if there's any places :lol :

I usually sit on nothing but i thinking of a lilo as we call them :lol : or Jerome :shifty :

I can imagine the hysterics as we try & blow them up :lol :

:silent:

The Toronto GA line is totally on cement, under an overhang, so at least it's covered. Some people brought air mattresses, some brought tents, some just brought chairs. Other people :shifty : just brought a thin sleeping bag and only got a couple of hours of very uncomfortable sleep as a result. :doh :

The overhang is nice, but it can create problems, too. In September, it was cool and windy, and it became like a wind tunnel, and some of us weren't prepared for it, and froze our asses off, lol.

I think I was the only one in our group who slept well that night. :lol:

Me telling my brother, "Um, I just want to see how long the GA line is!" and then running down to find you. :love :

I remember walking up to Jem and saying, "Jem!!!??????!!!!" and she looked at me like she didn't know who I was. I was thinking, "Oh shit, did I walk up to the wrong person?" :lmao :

:lmao: I was half asleep. :love:

I'll bring a chair or an inflatable mattress. Not expecting my back problems to go away anytime soon and the cement was hell on me in Foxboro. I didn't camp out, but sitting on concrete during Foxboro 2 sucked. Oh and I was forced to stand for most of Foxboro 1. : |

Foxboro 1 GA, Drunk Australian guy who I was afraid would fall on my so had to stand up in stadium, The shoe incident :|

So worth it all though. :heart:

Yeah, it's kind of difficult to tote things like chairs, etc on planes and trains. :crack :

So true. :lol: I did manage my sleeping bag, a chair would be a lot more difficult. :wink:

easier to explain a Jerome being there :lol:

As long as he doesn't self inflate :lmao:

:silent:

So happy we're all in same hotel. :love::heart:

:lmao: I was half asleep. :love:

Foxboro 1 GA, Drunk Australian guy who I was afraid would fall on my so had to stand up in stadium, The shoe incident :|

So worth it all though. :heart:

Awwww you were :cute:

OMG the drunk Australian guy. I forgot about him. :yuck: And the shoe incident. And standing for 3 hours prior to the show. I remember during the encore I was exhausted. I think we both felt much better for Foxboro 2.

Awwww you were :cute:

OMG the drunk Australian guy. I forgot about him. :yuck: And the shoe incident. And standing for 3 hours prior to the show. I remember during the encore I was exhausted. I think we both felt much better for Foxboro 2.

Yes, that nap I had under the umbrella ( :lmao: ) on my birthday for Foxboro 2 helped me sooo much. We were both so much more refreshed :heart:

Yes, a group shot by the woodpecker is a must :lol: I was laughing my ass off when Drea took me there.

I'm just gonna bring a huge carry on bag on the plane with all my GA stuff. There's a Wal-Mart right next to the Hippodrome so I'll just a buy chair from there and then throw it away after Philly. Plus I was gonna bring a de-flated air matress and an air pump in my suitcase lol. GA PGP Slumber Party :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom