PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:
One my posts disappeared!
:hmm:unless I clicked "cancel" by mistake! :huh::der::lol:

TRY AGAIN>>>>>>>>
Glad that your daughter is feeling better, rc! :hug:

Kristen, good to hear your are really heading back to full health again!

dg - bah on him. Sorry it happened, but usually it's better sooner to know than later. There'll be someone(s) for you! :hug::hug:

well I'll be around till 7:340 ish BBSorL! :D

:lol:

Btw, you might wanna check out the beginning of the video I posted in the U2tube thread today. It has a nice little Larry ab shot at the beginning :shifty: :drool:

*runs to youtube thread*

Thought by thought, word by word, sentence by sentence paragraph by paragraph....:hug:..
....you'll get there, zu! :hug:

and glad you had some fun and forgot your concerns etc for a few hours! Friends and :cocktail::cocktail::cocktail: :up:

Thanks. I've done all the petty form filling out stuff. I just have to get one more transcript ordered and THEN to write FIVE essays - I don't know where to start with that but I'm meeting with a mentor/advisor on Thursday to help get me started. Little by little, this is happening. I kinda know I won't get picked but I hope I at least get an interview.

Zooey :hug:

Think I crossed two big things off my epic list of Things To Do... put the tax return in (yay for e-tax), and talked with some friends and I think I'll be moving in with them. Yay for not having to brave the rental market again!!

Hope everyone's well. :wave:

Zooey :hug:

Think I crossed two big things off my epic list of Things To Do... put the tax return in (yay for e-tax), and talked with some friends and I think I'll be moving in with them. Yay for not having to brave the rental market again!!

Hope everyone's well. :wave:

Glad you found a place to live and got your taxes done. I'm starting on my essays today... all 5 of them :crack:

I think I know what Kristen will be doing tonight!:shifty:

Or what she wishes she was doing!:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom