PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, it looks like we are all having bad days today!:hug:

My daughter has been getting sick all day, and we don't know why!

Zooey, sorry your day isn't going well either! :hug: A story might cheer everyone up!:shifty:

DG, he knows what he is losing! Just ignore him because obviously you are just too good for him!:hug:

Hi Dazz! :wave:

Kristen, you watch the Hills too? Just something else to add to the list of things we have in common!:D

It's not FAO Schwartz is it? I think they went out of business awhile back. Oh, the Giraffe as the mascot - Toys R Us - going there later this week (sale on legos - maybe I'll pick up an extra set for my friend Daz)

Yes!!! Toys R Us! :lol::lol::lol: :der:

awwww that's sweet :hug:....but I don't need any more distractions right now anyway! :lol:

I'm pushing around more stuff ( and throw some stuff away) so when I get an a/c they'll have a whole clear area in front of the window to put it in etc!

gotta get the open stackable bins out tonight and put the the deep aluminum pans that are holding things (vs paper) into the bins! :lol:

SOMEDAY the Living Room will look pretty! :|

it look sweet in a few little spots but at least it's improving week by week/month by month.

Hope your daughter feels better soon Amy :hug:

Yeah I watch it, but I'm not proud of that :lol: :reject:

Now that we're both back from our trips, we MUST get together

I'm not proud either, but I do catch it when it is on sometimes. We can blame it on the lack of things on TV here!:shifty:

Yes we must meet, soon!!!!!!!!:wink:

Kristen, I am usually not available on Monday or Tuesdays, but the rest is free!!:hmm:

Dazz, my daughter gets days where she vomits for no reason. They have done tests on her and cannot figure out why. She gets no other symptoms. The doc suspects that her intestine just twists and then untwists itself. It is frustrating to not know for sure, but we are thankful that they ruled out anything major! She has been totally fine now for a few hours!

Kristen, I am usually not available on Monday or Tuesdays, but the rest is free!!:hmm:

Okay. I'll get my work schedule for next week on Friday and I'll let you know what days I'm free. I just don't wanna get together this week cuz I have a bad cold again and I don't wanna get you sick. Why is it that I always get colds after trips :crack:

Dazz, my daughter gets days where she vomits for no reason. They have done tests on her and cannot figure out why. She gets no other symptoms. The doc suspects that her intestine just twists and then untwists itself. It is frustrating to not know for sure, but we are thankful that they ruled out anything major! She has been totally fine now for a few hours!

As a sufferer of stomach problems i sympathize with her & you :hug:

It awesome she has a mum like you to care for her :yes:

Okay. I'll get my work schedule for next week on Friday and I'll let you know what days I'm free. I just don't wanna get together this week cuz I have a bad cold again and I don't wanna get you sick. Why is it that I always get colds after trips :crack:

Better to get sick after than before a trip!:D I hope you feel better soon!:hug:

awww poor little one! :hug::hug:

thank goodness, yes, nothing major!!!!!:hug:S

i just for myself at 2 different times in my life vomiting (once around ? 8-9 yrs old and for a few days a few years back) was definitely cause I was was upset but stuffed it all down the first time... and the second one I felt I was talking but no one (of a particular set of people) were listening to me.

just a suggesion......to see if there's a possible pattern of some kind of emotional....

We have thought of that. She is a very happy go lucky little girl, and it happens very randomly. It is always something that I keep in the back of my mind though. thanks for the suggestion!:hug:

Had it been after shows we could legitimately call it Bono Mono... but with this I don't know :lol: Maybe indirect since you were around U2 fans both times? :wink:

(Btw, your avi is damned distracting :drool: - and I want to hear the story behind the "Tan Adam" thing :lol:)

:lol: Thanks ladies. :kiss:

I don't know, I'm almost glad this happened. There were things he said/did that made me uncomfortable and that normally I would have pushed aside. But with this fucked up situation I have/had with this other guy, I wanted to just have someone and I didn't care. Finding out that he didn't want me exclusively made me open my eyes though.

DG :hug: It sucks he turned out to be an arse... but like you said, probably better to know sooner. You'll find a proper man some day!
And wtf with the dinner thing... was he expecting you to make him dinner after all that?

Males :rolleyes:

Had it been after shows we could legitimately call it Bono Mono... but with this I don't know :lol: Maybe indirect since you were around U2 fans both times? :wink:

(Btw, your avi is damned distracting :drool: - and I want to hear the story behind the "Tan Adam" thing :lol:)

I have Bono Mono :lol:

I know, my avi distracts me all the time too :shifty:

OMG the Tan Adam thing was something we were laughing at all weekend. It started from Liz and Val wanting me to see this pic of Adam where he's sooooo tanned he almost looks orange. So we started a thread in Pleba to see if anyone had it and someone posted it. That pic is hilarious! He looks so fakely orange :lol: So for some reason we couldn't stop looking at it and laughing and yelling out "Tan Adam!!" It's kinda one of those "you had to be there" situations. We were laughing over this the whole weekend and then it exploded into a big inside joke.

:lol: Thanks ladies. :kiss:

I don't know, I'm almost glad this happened. There were things he said/did that made me uncomfortable and that normally I would have pushed aside. But with this fucked up situation I have/had with this other guy, I wanted to just have someone and I didn't care. Finding out that he didn't want me exclusively made me open my eyes though.

You definitely don't deserve that DG :hug: Don't let anyone play games with you.

:crazy: It's a fried egg sandwich and gatorade kinda morning, if you know what I mean (girls' night out last night... definitely forgot about my woes for, um six hours...)

:crazy: It's a fried egg sandwich and gatorade kinda morning, if you know what I mean (girls' night out last night... definitely forgot about my woes for, um six hours...)

It's great to be able to go out and forget your troubles!:D

My daughter is better today. It comes and goes so quickly. Thanks to everyone for your kind words yesterday!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom