PGP party..........Welcoming Mrs Dis back from honeymoon!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm:

Mole hole in my sole.

omg........I'm so glad brighteststar turned out to be a good name...:lmao:
I feel bad if I ever have a child!

:help:

I need a name pronto!

OMG....this flood of newbies protecting B...
This is gonna lead to conspiracy theories! :lmao:

We really can't just go on and troll for trouble, guys... it's not exactly like it would be impossible for them to figure out what happened and find us! :tsk: But I'm all for valid arguments not to bad mouth the B man!

Sad_Girl said:
We really can't just go on and troll for trouble, guys... it's not exactly like it would be impossible for them to figure out what happened and find us! :tsk: But I'm all for valid arguments not to bad mouth the B man!

I agree :yes: that's why I was asking you girls to help me with what to say before

even though I love a good fight :evil: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I'll post about random Aerosmithness in other threads...but I can't pass this up :lol:

BG..in the aerosmith forum they are really bad mouthing B and we cannot take it:angry:

time for some fun:evil:

Sad_Girl said:

I waited a half hour.
I won't use colourful language, I pronmise!

:lol:

I'm in. :D

Back
Top Bottom