PGP party..........Welcoming Mrs Dis back from honeymoon!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Hello Girls :wave:

Just been in the Conan still thread :drool: :drool: :drool:

:scream: I have to see it.....

Wild:hug:

Mr Dis and I set our alarm so we could get up and watch the show:drool: Bono looked so good:drool: :drool: it was pretty funny:lmao: They sounded great!

WildHoney said:
Hello Girls :wave :

Just been in the Conan still thread :drool : :drool : :drool :

:scream: I have to see it.....

i wanna see it aswell wild :scream:

i should really go get ready, my mate just phoned me sdaying she will be round soon, were off to the pub and im not even dressed yet, she'll go mad

:lmao:

Willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddd :drool:

MBS said:

There's a thread somewhere.....it's been uploaded to the net! :)

:hug:

Girls,
I'll be back soon....

I :heart: urkel.

OMG....I :heart: Urkel

that was the best:lmao:

and when the fans were standing outside in line ...and Conan was making them do dumb things for tickets:lmao:.."Now lick the person next to you forehead and say..My what a delicious coconut" :lmao:!!!!

*sings

"And I stiiiilll haven't found...my booberry ceral":whistle:

:lmao: omg...that show was so damn funny:lmao:

:ohmy: my stupid brother left a Jolly Rancher candy on his dresser, and he just walked into his room and there are little tiny ants all over it :yuck: :tsk: he sprayed them all with raid

YourWildHorses said:
Hi again :wave: omg that new Drawers chapter is brill!!!! :love:

Bye Jem&have a nice time down the pub! :wink:

WILD!!!! :hug: :hug:

eew that is gross Sami about the ants! Sounds weird to me as you don't get ants crawling around here! :uhoh:

I live in Florida- if you leave a piece of food out you will have ants in a few hours! :lol: you don't really get those problems up north

Last edited:
Hi everyone...no one's here but me, I guess, but I have some news:
I met Ruff, she's really great!!! I gave her a hug from everyone!!!
I also met Rambling Rose, who is really sweet. And I met the infamous Headache in a Suitcase, who is also a terrific guy. Interferencers are the BEST!!!
I got to MSG just as Edge's car was turning into the place where they get dropped off. He didn't stop. Next...was...THE SILVER FOX!!!! AND HE WAVED TO ME!!!! Well, actually, he waved to all of us. He was in the back seat, his car didn't have tinted windows, it looked like he might have been on the phone. But he looked GORGEOUS!!!!!!! :drool: :combust: :silverfox:
Next...was the ever-elusive Larry Mullen Jr. He rolled down the window a bit and waved--I saw his hand and forearm!
Then.....The Man Himself. His van stopped on the other side of the barracade, and he got out, signed autographs, shook hands. Again...I came THISCLOSE...he was about 2 feet from me. But I was close enough to see his BABY BLUE eyes (the lenses on his glasses were clear) and he looked beautiful, truly beautiful. I, and many others, yelled "Thank you, Bono" to him, because he was the only one who stopped. And he looked like he genuinely enjoyed meeting us. He got back into the van, and as it drove into the Garden he was looking at us, smiling and giving us the "V" sign.
God, how I love that man...:bono: :drool: :combust: (Yes, I still love my Silver Fox too!)
So, that's the story!

girls: i need help!! Aerosmith fans are evil!!!

this is from their board:

He tries to make himself out to be somebody he isnt. He is an arrogant pompous ass. He is a meglomaniac. He is a no talent asshole who thinks he is doing something good for the world. He sings in a half ass rock band and people want to make him president of the world bank and nominate him for awards. He hasnt dont jack sh*t for anyone other than whats good for his public image. I feel sad for the lemmings who buy into that dog and pony show.

I don't even know where to begin :mad:

SPSG.jpg

:wave: Hello

sami0201 said:
girls: i need help!! Aerosmith fans are evil!!!

this is from their board:

He tries to make himself out to be somebody he isnt. He is an arrogant pompous ass. He is a meglomaniac. He is a no talent asshole who thinks he is doing something good for the world. He sings in a half ass rock band and people want to make him president of the world bank and nominate him for awards. He hasnt dont jack sh*t for anyone other than whats good for his public image. I feel sad for the lemmings who buy into that dog and pony show.

I don't even know where to begin :mad:

Post the link :mad: :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom