PGP-Party like its 1999! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:
We had horrible crap frozen pizza. My tummy has been funky the last few days so nothing in the house sounds really good. I did have a really good veggie burger yesterday though. :drool:

QI54752-vi.jpg

sometimes crappy pizza is the best :D
i will end up making a home made
sauce for the pasta!
i have a few other things in the house
too!

dazzledbylight said:

:ohmy: has SG seen THAT pic? :giggle:

I love a good veggie burger! even if I do still eat meat.... usually pork, chicken or :drool: :drool: lamb [my fave, which I HATED as a kid/teen]

Thats a good question! :lol: I haven't even a clue where it came from to begin with. I'm total crap when it comes to my photobucket account. Its all mixed together and nothing is really labled. :lol:

dazzledbylight said:
hey hiya jo! :hug:

guess what....I've decided ....I'm goinmg hang out AT msg after bruce's seeger sessions show!

maybe i'll get to see him up close again! It's been almost 30 yrs since that last time!
MAYBE i'lll get to actually meet him too!:drool: :drool:

Good luck, dazz.

I will be seeing that show here in Michigan a month from tonight. Can't wait. :hyper:

Haven't decided whether or not to try to hang out afterwards or party beforehand, though. I'm not as active on Bruce boards as I am here, so ... :shrug:

Molly Bloom said:

sometimes crappy pizza is the best :D
i will end up making a home made
sauce for the pasta!
i have a few other things in the house
too!

Oooo home made sauce is the best! :drool:

I was so spoiled last week at my parents. Since they are both retired now and vegitarians my mother cooks everything from scratch. Its like heaven! I woke up one morning and she made us date, walnut, apricot muffins from scratch. And she bought the best coffee and this wheat bread that I love, but is really expensive. I love to cook and cooking with people who appreciate it and enjoy food is so fun. She made the best mushroom barley soup one night and Mini-cat who supposedly hates mushrooms even ate it. :lol:

Elessarian said:
Ugh, I was on a diet for like 2 weeks (tuna, apples, and crackers, mostly). Then I went home and ABSOLUTELY blew it. :|

Elsse if your gonna diet, just make sure that you get a balance of stuff and stay hydrated so you don't start feeling nasty. :hug: Diets really do suck though. :madwife: :wink:

yummy russty
can i come home with you for thanksgiving ??
i adore cooking
nourishing people i love is so wonderful for
me
i hate mushrooms too :D

Molly Bloom said:
yummy russty
can i come home with you for thanksgiving ??
i adore cooking
nourishing people i love is so wonderful for
me
i hate mushrooms too :D

You don't want to go near my mother on holidays. She is insane. :wink: You could come here and eat Turkey with us. :drool: I cook a mean turkey. :wink: I have a great convection oven that makes cooking a turkey really easy.

And I totally agree cooking for people you love is so fulfilling and such a rewarding thing to do. And no worries I will eat all your mushrooms. :wink:

russty
ok! its a deal!!
i have watercress growing all over
my yard so i think i will buy the stuff
to make watercress soup tomorrow

I love Thanksgiving.

Turkey. :drool:

Stuffing. :drool: :drool:

A day (or two) off of work! :drool:

Parades on TV! :drool:

Detroit Lions football! :| (well, okay, it's not all good).

Yum! That sounds so good! I'm gonna buy stuff to make some good veggie soup tomorrow and Turkey Sausage Gumbo. We seriously need to go to the store.

Nighty night Sami :hug: :wave:

Hi SG :hug: and Weldy :hug: Sorry about your dads flat. That stinks!

Drea are you still around? If ya are did I ever show you the HP Slytherian house scarf I knit for C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom