PGP - One supersized combo, don't forget the special sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
VertigoAdamCC1.jpg
Hello there Mr. Clayton! How you doin?:drool:

SG, Snooky :hug:

I'm great. This is probably the best day I've had since midterms have started. I actually went on a hike this morning since it was so nice out! :)

I'm going shopping tomorrow and I'm finally going to pick up the new single!!! :hyper::hyper:

SG you must be so wired for your next show!! :hyper::hyper: I'm so excited for you!!! Do you have GA's?

Sad_Girl said:
Yep, I've got GA's for both nights :hyper: :hyper:

I'm glad you're having a good day, too. Sounds like you've been pretty stressed lately

That's great!!!! :hyper::hyper:

Yeah...I had my physics exam on wednesday and I think i failed it. I ended up going to an irish pub and dancing the night away. Plus I finally tried a guiness! It's soo good :drool:

Great pics SG! :drool::drool:
I love those GW pics!! :combust:

I can't wait till the november issue of some guitar magazine featuring Edge comes out!! :hyper:

:wave:

I couldn't find Rolling Stone ANYWHERE! :madspit:

and can you believe we might have school Monday?! :mad: I swear the superintendent guy would send us to school in rafts in the middle of a storm if it was legal :angry:

I did get Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants though :D

Snooky pie said:

Diane :hug: I should be cleaning, but I'm here instead! Who needs clean laundry anyways:lol:

could you please tell that to Mr. Brown. I did wash his clothes though. I'm a good wife aren't i

Bye Mucca!! :hug: :wave:

SG, that sign is GREAT!!! I hope it gets you your kiss--now THAT would be a wonderful birthday present!!!

Hi BRB!! :hug: :wave:

I've got to get some work done around here, and I'll be back in about an hour or so when I'm home! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom