PGP - One supersized combo, don't forget the special sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bye VP :hug:

:hug: Hi Brownie. My computer does that sometimes with Interference, but not today :shrug:
and VP's probably going to pick her daughter up from school

Sad_Girl said:
Bye VP :hug:

:hug: Hi Brownie. My computer does that sometimes with Interference, but not today :shrug:
and VP's probably going to pick her daughter up from school

I have never had this happen before, I can't see smilies or avatars, for 3 days, I thought maybe it would fix itself. this is crazy

hey sami:hug:

shopping was good, but exhausting. I can only take so many people at once:madspit: I ate too much also:drool:

I don't get why Adam keeps putting that Fugly radioactive snowflake symbol on his shirts :mad:

56641420.jpg

ACC.jpg

And where did the sexy Collar and cuff shirts from the first leg go? I liked those! :drool:

Hey Dis :hug:

:hug: :wave: Bye Sami, have fun

Last edited:
Dismantled said:
Hey SG:wave: Def like adams look from 1st leg better:drool: what is that symbol anyway:scratch:

:lol: I Have NO idea what thats meant to be :slant: But I know I don't like it :yuck: I greatly prefer the collar. and the newer radioactive/nuclear symbol is pretty cool, too, but THAT irradiated snowflake thingy! :no:

Hey Targon how's it going? Still floating from the concert experience the other night?

Back
Top Bottom