PGP - One supersized combo, don't forget the special sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

I don't like it either. It sounds stupid, but it's kind of pissing me off. This is coming from someone who has used an alter but it was pretty obvious it was me. :lol:

I'm alright. Our cell phone was turned back on! :happy:

That's great! :happy: If calls weren't long distance, I'd pester the hell out of you :lol:

Yeah...come out come out whoever you are! :hmm:

Bye DG! :hug: Have a good day/night. :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:

Hi Sami :hug:

I don't know. :hmm: It is pissing me off though. If I say why, it'll sound really stupid. :huh: :lol:

hi! :hug:
sorry, I was lost in the Ali thread looking at how beautiful and skinny she is and being jealous of everything about her life :madspit: :lmao: :wink:

:lol: it was amusing me last night, and now I just want to know!!!

I think it's VP :hmm:

OMG I just got a call from my brother. My mom is taking him to the hospital. He's had an infection for the past few days(we think from his tattoo) and he's not getting better. :slant:

Thanks Sami. :hug: Me too. :sad: :sigh:

Anyone want to take up my offer? Anyone, anyone? I could really use someone to talk too especialy the way this weekend's shaping up to be and I can't really rely on my so-called friends. :sigh:

hi SG :hug:

DG, I'll email you in a few :) my computer is so screwed up right now, can't do more than one thing at once!

(although unfortunately I don't think I will be able to be of service this weekend because we will probably lose power from the damn hurricane!! :angry: )

we are doing ok......now it's not supposed to come until Tuesday! :crack:

But it's only supposed to be a very weak storm by the time it gets here, thank God. Everyone is saying just a lot of rain and wind, nothing horrible. But good news is probably no school until Thursday! :) Because the schools are used as shelters, and if one shelter is opened anywhere in the county, or if one school has no power or something, they have to close all the schools.

thanks for asking :hug: how are you?

sami0201 said:
we are doing ok......now it's not supposed to come until Tuesday! :crack

But it's only supposed to be a very weak storm by the time it gets here, thank God. Everyone is saying just a lot of rain and wind, nothing horrible. But good news is probably no school until Thursday! : Because the schools are used as shelters, and if one shelter is opened anywhere in the county, or if one school has no power or something, they have to close all the schools.

thanks for asking :hug how are you?

Well thats something I would not have thought of :hmm: I can see the sense in doing it that way, though. All the kids up here pray for snowstorms so they can have a day off, but each school decides for itself because it's so sporadic, who gets snow and who doesn't. :)

I'll still be sure to be keeping you and yours in my prayers, though. :hug: Hurricanes make me extra nervous nowadays :huh:

I'm doing ok :) Suddenly realizing I have a bunch of things to do before I leave for the concerts, but I have no enthusiasm for getting up and getting them done. :shifty: I want it to be monday night already! :scream: :giggle:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, since first thing this morning, I've been back home twice for like 5 minutes, and I have to leave again in about 6 minutes. :mad:

Hey VP where are you going?(I don't mean to be nosy)

Back
Top Bottom