PGP-On our way to Hell in an Easter basket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
new thread!
grumpypompom.gif

:shifty:

Night Drea :wave:

Okay, when I was talking with him, he was doing my study. :huh: I specifically told him to just look at it, not to answer any questions, because there are things he wouldn't want me knowing about him (some of it's really personal - I wouldn't want anyone reading that crap about me!). Anyway, he asked me if I'd given him a unique login and password to use it, and I told him yes. Then he mentioned me using his data, and I said I couldn't, that he was just clicking responses randomly, instead of leaving it blank and just reading, like I originally told him to. He said "no, I'm answering it honestly."

:huh: OMG. WTF?

I want to read it, but I don't. :huh:

Sorry I had to break up a fight between my doggie niece who is spending the night and my dog. :madspit:

VP I would feel a bit weird too. I'm sure there are things about Mr. Cat that I still don't know and probably don't want too. :eek: :lol:

Night Tre, I'm sure she'll be around tomorrow :) :hug:

Russty, I should clarify. It's not as easy as just going in an reading it. His responses would show up as numerical data, and I'd have to go through and match each numerical response he gave to the appropriate question - in other words, it would take some effort on my part.

I just think it's kind of weird. This isn't how I want to get to know him! If he has stuff he wants me to know, I'd rather he just tell me, like a normal person! I wonder about his motivation for doing this. And I can't use his data, that wouldn't ethical. I'll have to toss it out, anyway. :shrug:

Okay, so I just talked myself out of looking at it, I guess.

Oh man that does throw a whole new spin on it all. :huh: I do think it would be better if he just talked with you if there were things he wanted you to know. I know guys have a hard time doing that, but at some point they have to learn to open up to you. In a way he is just making things harder on you.

I'm just wondering why, after i explicitly told him not to do it - I joked that he wouldn't want to give me that much access to his psyche. Is he trying to be helpful? Is he trying to say he trusts me with knowing these things? He doesn't know how his responses appear to me - as far as he knows, I can go in and see them on a page, just as they're appearing to him.

Men are weird. :huh:

Gah, too tired to think about it. :lol: I'm going to bed, so I can try to shake this cold.

Night Russty :hug: :heart: Glad you had a good day!

Last edited:
Men are just plain weird sometimes. :lol: NIghty night. I hope the darn cold gets better. :hug: :heart: Sweet dreams.

Are people still here? :wave:

:( Apparently not... Well, I've got nothing else to do today, so I'll be popping in regularily :)

Last edited:
Hey all :yawn: Kats friend stayed over last night which i don't mind at all but shes sooo loud she woke me up this morning :scream: i wasnt planning to get up till 11.30 so i lost an hour and half :|

Just catching up, then i'll have to go for a shower soon as i'll have an hour to get showered and ready :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom