PGP-On our way to Hell in an Easter basket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZoobabyBonoOSbwp55.jpg

VintagePunk said:
I think my dad knew what I was up to, especially since my ex and I went away for weekends. :shifty : And if he didn't, the pregnancy should have clued him in. :lmao :

Hi SG :hug:

:ohmy: :lmao:

I was talking to my aunt the other day about boyfriends and stuff, and when she was 15 my grandparents and her boyfriends parents let them have sleepovers! My dad would NEVER! :lol: And my other aunt started going out with my cousins dad (they are divorced now) when she was 14 and he was 18. :yikes: And my grandparents let him sleep over all the time!!! I was like :shocked:

My aunt said she'd let me have a boy over if I was staying at her house. :shh: :lmao: :love:

sami0201 said:

:ohmy: :lmao:

I was talking to my aunt the other day about boyfriends and stuff, and when she was 15 my grandparents and her boyfriends parents let them have sleepovers! My dad would NEVER! :lol : And my other aunt started going out with my cousins dad (they are divorced now) when she was 14 and he was 18. :yikes And my grandparents let him sleep over all the time!!! I was like :shocked :

My aunt said she'd let me have a boy over if I was staying at her house. :shh : :lmao : :love :

We started going out when we were 16, and we used to have sleepovers all the time. :shifty: :shh: His parents were either easier to fool than mine, or looked the other way more than mine did. We had to be much more careful at my house. :shh: :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

We started going out when we were 16, and we used to have sleepovers all the time. :shifty: :shh: His parents were either easier to fool than mine, or looked the other way more than mine did. We had to be much more careful at my house. :shh: :shifty:

:lol:

Glad you had a good weekend Thora! :hug:

Hi Patti! :hug:

sami0201 said:

:lol: That's how my dad is!! He's like :madwife:

My dad was until about 5 years ago...even though i was married :huh:

I wasn't allowed to have NI over and i wasn't allowed to move out of my paremts house until i was married even though i had my own house :madspit:

Before we were married NI's Mum made us sleep in separate bedrooms, and kept her bedroom door open incase NI tried to creep in :lol:

WildHoney said:

I wasn't allowed to have NI over and i wasn't allowed to move out of my paremts house until i was married even though i had my own house :madspit:

how does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom