PGP-On our way to Hell in an Easter basket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

:lol:

i was just gonna ask that :shifty:

clone:love:

:drool:

Maybe it was this :lol:
mac-adelaidealiltongue.gif

Bye Jez :hug:

Sorry I'm not posting much...I'm trying to be in 3 threads at once, look up song lyrics, and talk on AIM/MSN :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

Pssst.....kids....:shifty:.....I'll give ya a twenty if you say you ahve to be in bed by 7 cause it's a school night.....I'll even throw in some cookies!

:shifty:

It's much better when they're in bed at their mother's, then I don't have to worry about being quiet.

:silent:

Jem, it's a school night, so probably around 8 or 9. :shifty:

See you Jez :wave:

I should probably just find someone that doesn't have kids. But the problem is, someone with grown kids would be too old for me, and someone who has never had kids would probably be someone who's never been in a serious relationship, and that's not really good news, either. :huh:

VintagePunk said:
I should probably just find someone that doesn't have kids. But the problem is, someone with grown kids would be too old for me, and someone who has never had kids would probably be someone who's never been in a serious relationship, and that's not really good news, either. :huh:

Yeah you don't want someone whos never had a serious relationship , though you do find a few people who might have been marriedor in a serious relationship but just never wanted kids

WildHoney said:

Why is :love: Soo hard :shifty:

I don't think it has to be that hard, it's people who make it more complicated than it needs to be. :|

Jem, when you get to my age, the people that fit the criteria for someone who is selective about who they date...well, the numbers shrink considerably for each requirement you have.

It's like statistics. :mad: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Jem, when you get to my age, the people that fit the criteria for someone who is selective about who they date...well, the numbers shrink considerably for each requirement you have.

:hug:

go di have enough trouble now with men, theres no hope for me :angry::lol:

VintagePunk said:

I don't think it has to be that hard, it's people who make it more complicated than it needs to be. :|

Of all the things to equate to statistics. :angry:

Thanks, now I can never fall in love without having horrific nightmares.

:tongue:

bonoishot said:

:hug:

go di have enough trouble now with men, theres no hope for me :angry::lol:

Awww, you have plenty of time. :hug:

I was going to give an incredibly cynical speech, but let me just say that for myself, I think the best I can ever hope for is to be happy with someone for a while, and then when it fades to black, move on and do it again with someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom