PGP-On our way to Hell in an Easter basket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Wow, that makes it really easy to get an education for those who can't afford it! Up here, most schools/programs are probably in the range of around $10,000 per year for classes and texts. I have NO idea what rez would cost. :yikes:

Sarah is taking a university course next year, as part of the program that she's in, but she'll have to go to the local uni campus to take it, and we'll have to pay for it. The credit will be transferable to any university she attends in Canada, though.

Yeah. :)

What class is she going to take?

OMG, about 8,000 vehicles with sirens have gone by here in the past 5 minutes. :yikes: :yikes:

Sami, she was thinking of psych, but she wants to wait till she actually goes to university. Other than that, she was thinking of something history/poly sci related. She says it's hard because any intro class that she's really interested, she'd rather save for whatever school she ends up attending.

:shifty:

mac-adelaidealiltongue.gif

greeneyedgirl said:
Sami, I am good.
How is school?
We've had terrible storms the last couple of days.
A tornado took the roof off of an apartment bldg a few blocks away yesterday.
We are all safe, though : )

:yikes: glad your safe :heart:

Bri what trouble could i get into :angel::lol:, mostly just been chilling out over my 4day weekend! i went out for tea with som eof my family on saturday and then with kats family for dinner today!

$40, 000 a year for out of state colleges in the states :yikes: thats a hell of a lot of money :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom