PGP-On our way to Hell in an Easter basket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a paragraph..:shifty:

GIVE a stroke to someone else ( this usually feels good to do )

ASK for a stroke from someone ( this can be difficult, but you can practtice in the group first)

GIVE yourself a stoke (perfectly valid and should be well practiced. You can start by giving yourself a stroke in private and then see if you can do it in a group)

:silent:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ha! I do have clean clothes for tomorrow, I can put off laundry for another day :dance: :giggle: May still get dressed and go downstairs to the store for some junk food though... :hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Clone!:hyper: :hug:
How are you feelin?
And how was 6ft under?

Drea :hug:
Nice barkeeping ;)

I'm okay. From time to time I can breathe out of one nostril, and that's a good thing, right? :wink: How's the studying going?

Six Feet Under...OMG, it was so sad and so happy and so beautiful and so emotionally wrenching. I bawled like a baby through most of it. Probably the best series finale I've ever seen. I love those crazy people. I'm gonna miss them. :sad:

Someone really wanted to talk to you last night. :shifty: :shh:

Hi Drea :wave:

Jem!! :hug:

Oh, earlier today I tried on the jeans I got just before Toronto, and they still fit me!! I must not have gained as much weight as I thought I had. :happy:

And Sarah brought home some chocolate last night, and I didn't have any. :D

:lol: You're not a loser! I sometimes look at Chicago hotels. :shifty: :drool:

Last night when I was talking to him, he mentioned 5 US cities that he wants to visit, and one of them was Chicago. He knows I've been there. And the other four were places I want to go, too. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom