PGP: OMG that was better than ........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time i get back my team will be gone :sad:

One of the boys said "At least there' one good thing about us going to new teams, you won't bore me repeating yourself about Canada when you get back"

I replied " Don't worry , i WILL find you" :evil:

:sad: But at least you can find them and "bore" them with stories. :D

:drool:

My dad asked me how comes i didn't go to Glasto

I said main reason no spare cash what with Canada

He said you should have asked i'd have loaned you the cash :scream: :banghead:

Oh man!! That sucks!! It was amazing to watch it on the computer - I bet it was a billion times more awesome in person. :heart:

Yeah but normally if i went and asked him "a U2 gig" would not be a necessity..

My family (except hubby) & most people don't get it, the wanting to go to as many concerts as i can :lol:

Only a U2 fan understands THAT need :drool:

Only my hubby gets it. Marrying a U2 fan really pays off, I tell ya. If we could afford it, we'd be at SO many more shows. I'm still in shock that we're going tomorrow. And even more in shock that we got Pittsburgh as well. :heart:

Only my hubby gets it. Marrying a U2 fan really pays off, I tell ya. If we could afford it, we'd be at SO many more shows. I'm still in shock that we're going tomorrow. And even more in shock that we got Pittsburgh as well. :heart:

Yeah my hubby likes U2 ( a requirement to date me when we meet :lol: ) but he not as crazy as me :lol:

It's hard to double the cost(especially with the cost of transatlantic flights :crack: ) so he only come to Vegas & Brussels this tour.:wink:

You're going to have an awesome time, :hyper:

Today I learned that cutting yourself off from e-mail/fb/twitter and listening to a playlist made entirely of various versions of Vertigo & Mofo may tip you over the line of sanity, but you'll get a crapload of work done really quickly. :ohmy:

Today I learned that cutting yourself off from e-mail/fb/twitter and listening to a playlist made entirely of various versions of Vertigo & Mofo may tip you over the line of sanity, but you'll get a crapload of work done really quickly. :ohmy:

See I'm doing the opposite. I'm trying NOT to listen to U2 since we'll listen to it for the entire 6 hr drive to MI.

I'm glued to the blue crack, twitter, and :shh: Neopets.

Must try that when it comes to the ironing :lol:

<----------- hates ironing :crack:

My brain is usually happier when I'm flipping back and forth between all kinds of things at once when I'm working, but I slept WAY longer than I meant to, so I'm trying to make up for it by attempting to focus. Time is running out! :panic:

I can't remember the last time I ironed something... :hmm: :lol: I don't think I have any type of clothing that needs it. I used to have a white shirt that needed it, but I got a stain on it that I couldn't remove, so that was the end of that shirt. :lol:

No ironing for me either... ironing?? :lmao:

MsTE I just saw your post about Bono's pants, how did I miss that here? (couldn't be the 2 valium and 2 percoset I took last night :doh:) anyway, yeah he had a big ol piece of tape across his thigh all night after ripping his pants during their UTEOTW bull fight when he was lying on the ground under Edge. :drool:

MsTE I just saw your post about Bono's pants, how did I miss that here? (couldn't be the 2 valium and 2 percoset I took last night :doh:) anyway, yeah he had a big ol piece of tape across his thigh all night after ripping his pants during their UTEOTW bull fight when he was lying on the ground under Edge. :drool:

lying on the ground under Edge

OH I SEE. :shifty:

I'd wish i could have taped his thigh :drool:

Watching that now to see evidence of rippage. :shifty: It was hard to "work" and watch at the same time, so I mostly listened. Today I've watched back most of the videos now. :love:

And I love how in the interview afterward, Larry commented that he didn't like how far away the band was from the audience. :love: He loves us, he really loves us!! :lol:

I think I zoomed into his pants if I remember right, letting ya know and posting vid later in PLEBA if I catched it :)

:lol: YOu did? Oh man, I already thought you are awesome, but now you're making my day even more!

All videos skip the part where he asks for the gaffer tape. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom