PGP: OMG that was better than ........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.

and DO NOT MAKE JOKES LIKE THAT>

The thought to meet him in person is almost as surreal as meeting Bono or Edge or Adam or Larry. Holy shite. Hyper panic attack? :faint:

He's totally a hero of mine.

But it's not a joke! It totally worked for me!! :lol: I almost said Hi Dallas but at the last second I said Mr Schoo and he got a big ol grin and made a beeline straight to me and stuck his hand out to shake my hand and asked me my name. :cute: I dont need to tell you again about our 20 minute conversation about Bono's new tele do I :p

and just because I can :shifty:

cathleendallas360oakland6-7-2011.jpg

But it's not a joke! It totally worked for me!! :lol: I almost said Hi Dallas but at the last second I said Mr Schoo and he got a big ol grin and made a beeline straight to me and stuck his hand out to shake my hand and asked me my name. :cute: I dont need to tell you again about our 20 minute conversation about Bono's new tele do I :p

That's an awesome pic :D :up:

:bono: :I can haz attenshun plz???? :grumpy:

that s exactly what he was like :lol:

Agreed.

and DO NOT MAKE JOKES LIKE THAT>

The thought to meet him in person is almost as surreal as meeting Bono or Edge or Adam or Larry. Holy shite. Hyper panic attack? :faint:

He's totally a hero of mine.

So sad you wasn't with us in Brussels when we met him :hug:

*secretly hates you*:sad:

Damn lucky woman! :hug: I wonder if Dallas was the one who got Fender to make that guitar. It's pretty! With or Without the Pickguard!

And we really need a new thread. :uhoh: Anyone ideas?

that s exactly what he was like :lol:

So sad you wasn't with us in Brussels when we met him :hug:

:lol: I know! I was like OMFG I cannot believe I'm NOT THERE WITH THEM!

Jem promised me some of her luck for Canada. :yes: Hope it's gonna happen. And if I can't meet Dallas.. ah well, I guess I'd settle for a wee leather clad Irishman instead. :shifty:

Thanks! I'm kinda out of it today. :huh:

That fare is super cheap, maybe I should just book it? I've lost the ability to make decisions. :lol:

No worries! :)

BOOK IT! :hyper: :lol: Seriously though - only do it if you're comfortable. But it might be good to book it now in case the price changes...

And comet, that's a wonderful pic! :cute:

*secretly hates you*:sad:

Damn lucky woman! :hug: I wonder if Dallas was the one who got Fender to make that guitar. It's pretty! With or Without the Pickguard!

And we really need a new thread. :uhoh: Anyone ideas?

Gg Dallas designed the guitar! He was SO proud of it, he had the biggest grin on his face talking about how he designed it, all his idea and his design making it for Bono. He was extremely proud of it and even said so. This was all after his shock that I even knew about it. :lol: He wanted to know how I knew, and i was surprised he didn't know the pics had gotten out there. He said Bono had still not SEEN it yet. This was in Oakland, so that surprises me!

Gg Dallas designed the guitar! He was SO proud of it, he had the biggest grin on his face talking about how he designed it, all his idea and his design making it for Bono. He was extremely proud of it and even said so. This was all after his shock that I even knew about it. :lol: He wanted to know how I knew, and i was surprised he didn't know the pics had gotten out there. He said Bono had still not SEEN it yet. This was in Oakland, so that surprises me!

:shocked: He DESIGNED IT?

That just made him even cooler than I already thought he was. :ohmy:

:uhoh: Now we REALLY need a new thread. And I need to sleep.

Comet, do you have any idea about a thread title involving Brian or Dallas or both or all U2's kind crewmembers?

No worries! :)

BOOK IT! :hyper: :lol: Seriously though - only do it if you're comfortable. But it might be good to book it now in case the price changes...

And comet, that's a wonderful pic! :cute:

Not enough $ in my bank account till the moneys I got paid today show up in there. And you know if I only book one part of it, the other is sure to skyrocket and leave me stranded. :lol:

Now, that's pretty darn funny.

I don't like to share race photos because they are the worst I could lookever . Someone took a video of me running in a race and I said, "I thought I was going faster than that."

In my head, I'm a gazelle. In real life, I'm a drunk hippo. :reject:

lmao! I have to share this with my training partners!!!!!! This wins at life.

Omg Bono and Adam did their thing again? :ohmy: I need moar proof of this. At Glasto it was Hawt.

They did it at least once - maybe twice - in the shows I went to, and they definitely did it in East Lansing (Mark (U2BROTHR) got pics!) It's adorably cute *g* (Now if we could only persuade Larry to go back to spanking Adam during Crazy... :wink: I made a point of watching them on the catwalk during my shows and no luck... not even on my birthday *pout*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom