PGP: OMG that was better than ........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VP...

th_yeah.gif

:lol: !!! where did that come from??

I'm going to tell my Flashpoint story anyway, because I rarely have anything interesting to say, so I'm not going to waste this. :wink:

One of Sarah's roommates, a guy she's known since high school, his uncle is an actor, and he's on that show. We watched it once just to see Roommate's uncle, and it's not bad for a Canadian show. Anyway, the roommate had to go to a family wedding this weekend and he just got back and was telling Sarah that it was that actor uncle's wedding, and so he got to hang out and mingle with the uncle's costars from the show who were also at the wedding, including "the dude [lead singer, he's also an actor] from the Headstones, Elliott from Just Shoot Me, and the Pink Power Ranger!!!!"

:lol: What a guest list...

:ohmy: Apparently Flashpoint is on CBS, too. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/flashpoint/ But it's a Canadian production, filmed in Toronto.

Hey, does Celine Dion still have that restaurant in Montreal? We went hoping that it would covered in Celine paraphenalia - and it wasn't. The service sucked, the food was gross and it was like an Applebees or something. BORING. I was hoping it would be the 'best restaurant in zee world!'

I haven't heard of the show, but I don't watch much tv.

I live on here!:lol:

I got your number. I'll send you a test text once the kids are in bed. :wink:

O. M. G.

I posted a few random items for sale on my blog to help come up with trip $, and I just got an e-mail from the dude that does the tweets for the car company that keeps messaging me about my trip, wanting to buy *everything*. :ohmy:

Google. :reject:

And ha! Sounds like quite the wedding party!

It's not every day you get to party with the Pink Power Ranger!

And Sarah just told me his name, it's not the Dexter guy after all, sigh (the reason I thought it was is because I was googling the cast, and this one just got married, too). But he is one of the stars.

O. M. G.

I posted a few random items for sale on my blog to help come up with trip $, and I just got an e-mail from the dude that does the tweets for the car company that keeps messaging me about my trip, wanting to buy *everything*. :ohmy:

I would be wondering exactly what it is that he wants to buy. :sexywink:

Amy, are you going to sext me? is that why you're waiting to put the kids to bed? :wink:

MTE, I think that car company wants to fund your trip.:shifty:

Could you do advertising for them somehow??

I mean, I am wondering if there is another way..:hmm:

They seem very willing.

I mean, I am wondering if there is another way..:hmm:

They seem very willing.

Do you think there's a non-rude way I could reply and ask if they'd rather have my plug the car dealership?

MTE, I think that guy wants to fund you. Just make sure he doesn't get all Pretty Woman on you. :wink:

Well, I did say I'd hooker it up in Montreal for trip $! :lol::lol::lol:

Being hot is hard work. :sad:

I'd heard so much about that, but had never seen it till now. Poor kid, he must have been scared shitless!

MTE, since this place/guy has been dropping you hints about helping you out, has it gone beyond that, have they made any actual suggestions? If you're looking for some way to ask about the advertising thing, I'd just say in a jokey way "hey, do you think that rather than buy a bunch of girlie things, you might want to buy something useful, like some advertising?"

I'm sure my husband will accept 'needing to supply the fellow blue crackheads with chocomint' as a reason for me to go. :lol:

Do you think there's a non-rude way I could reply and ask if they'd rather have my plug the car dealership?

Well, I did say I'd hooker it up in Montreal for trip $! :lol::lol::lol:

Being hot is hard work. :sad:

I'd ask if they are interested in some advertising, perhaps doing something during your trip??? As if they have any ideas.

I'd heard so much about that, but had never seen it till now. Poor kid, he must have been scared shitless!

MTE, since this place/guy has been dropping you hints about helping you out, has it gone beyond that, have they made any actual suggestions? If you're looking for some way to ask about the advertising thing, I'd just say in a jokey way "hey, do you think that rather than buy a bunch of girlie things, you might want to buy something useful, like some advertising?"

It's been pretty PG. The closest thing to suggestive was when I tweeted that I would love the universe to magically drop $500 in my lap so I could quit working 24/7, and they replied "You only need 500 twits, er tweeters to each give you $1. Let's go! Paypal? Stripper ones?"

I'm hoping they'll go for the offer to advertise the business instead, it would feel way less shady!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom