PGP....oh, we look so beautiful tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
:giggle: Poor Kaf... well, at least there's a good chance of a hot cowboy or ten :wink:
Oh the cowboys are out in full force :lol:

My inner cowgirl may be making an appearance just for the occasion though :shifty: I got a pink shirt that says "Back off City Boy". Now all I need is a pink cowboy hat :hmm:

love2bmama said:
so gluey, at mcdonald's, do you order hot chips then?

:giggle:

Well normally we get a combo which has them included, otherwise I just ask for whatever sized 'Chips' I want! :giggle:

love2bmama said:
Kaf, are you in Calgary then? That's the only big stampede town I know of, lol!!
lol, yes :D Just moved out here too, so it's taking a bit of getting used to :uhoh:

kafrun said:

Oh the cowboys are out in full force :lol:

My inner cowgirl may be making an appearance just for the occasion though :shifty: I got a pink shirt that says "Back off City Boy". Now all I need is a pink cowboy hat :hmm:

:drool: Ooh that sounds like so much fun!!

love2bmama said:
well, I guess that was a dumb question on my part, lol! Not like we order hot fries, just fries. :dur:

:lmao: I didn't even think of it that way until you pointed it out!!!

gluey said:

:drool: Ooh that sounds like so much fun!!
I'll admit, I'm getting a good kick out of it so far :giggle: You ladies are welcome to come help me rope some of them sexier cowboys in :shifty:

gluey said:

:eyebrow: Flat like bread or like rolls? Or maybe scones?

This is really intriguing!!!

If ever I visit the States I have to make sure I know what I'm ordering!! :lol:

Sort of a little like dinner rolls - but really flakey

biscuits280.jpg

With sausage gravy:
2006_11_gravy.jpg

23030387.jpg

love2bmama said:
ugh, that picture reminds me of the time I threw up biscuits and gravy at church when I was little :barf:

:yikes:

Sorry!

I personally love Biscuits and gravy :drool:

Gav tried them when he was in North Carolina a few years ago :giggle: he was not fond of them

Ok, I know what GRITS are ( :yuck: ) but what is Grit? :scratch:

SG - Sounds like you've had experience.. :shifty: You should definitely come sometime :yes: I'm just realizing now what a HUGE deal it is in this city. For a month now everyone's been asking me "Are you ready for stampede? Are you ready for stampede??? :hyper:" :lol:

love2bmama said:

we went to the Calgary stampede a couple of times when I was a kid. I'm from Montana, so it wasn't too far to drive up there. Crazy times!
Ooh, nice! Any advice for my first stampede?

Sad_Girl said:

:yikes:

Sorry!

I personally love Biscuits and gravy :drool:

Gav tried them when he was in North Carolina a few years ago :giggle: he was not fond of them

Ok, I know what GRITS are ( :yuck: ) but what is Grit? :scratch:
Biscuits and gravy :drool:

Grits :uhoh:

North Carolina :love:

Sad_Girl said:

Sort of a little like dinner rolls - but really flakey

biscuits280.jpg

With sausage gravy:
2006_11_gravy.jpg

23030387.jpg

Wow I guess the closest comparison visually we have to those are scones.....

kafrun said:
SG - Sounds like you've had experience.. :shifty: You should definitely come sometime :yes: I'm just realizing now what a HUGE deal it is in this city. For a month now everyone's been asking me "Are you ready for stampede? Are you ready for stampede??? :hyper:" :lol:

Yeah, well, I live just south of a ranch/rodeo training place called 'Cow Camp' and just north of a fairly big ranch/rodeo

and for years the biggest event in our town every year was 'Bullmania' - an all Bullriding rodeo that was sort of the last blow-out of summer

so we may have a cowboy or two around :shifty: from time to time :shifty: :wink:

gluey said:

Wow I guess the closest comparison visually we have to those are scones.....

what I know about scones makes me think that is a bad comparison - aren't scones sort of sweet? like with raisins and or sweet like frosting or spread or something? :scratch:

Molly - ok, I think I know what you mean then - like having 'gravel in his voice and grit in his eye' :giggle:

NIce, SG.. verrry nice :sexywink:

love2bmama said:

Well....2 questions first:

what's the drinking age in Canada, 18? and

are you that age or older?

if not, I can't help, lol!!
Drinking age is 19 here and I'm 26, so no worries :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

what I know about scones makes me think that is a bad comparison - aren't scones sort of sweet? like with raisins and or sweet like frosting or spread or something? :scratch:

Molly - ok, I think I know what you mean then - like having 'gravel in his voice and grit in his eye' :giggle:

:yes: yeah, like that! lol!

love2bmama said:

ok, then I'd say drink as much as prudent and safe and you'll have a lot more fun, lol! :lmao:

(didn't want to be contributing to the delinquency of a minor or anything, no offense or age-ism intended! :giggle: )
:drunk: Done and done :dance: ;)

Aww, bye SG :hug:

Thora :hyper::hug: Doesn't look like I'm going to make it out your way this weekend :( Raincheck, k? :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom