PGP....oh, we look so beautiful tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thora :wave: I see your famous relative's going to be doing the cross-Canada train thing with Blackie & The Rodeo Kings... That'll be one hell of a fun trip with kickass music, wish I could go :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:

what I know about scones makes me think that is a bad comparison - aren't scones sort of sweet? like with raisins and or sweet like frosting or spread or something? :scratch:

Molly - ok, I think I know what you mean then - like having 'gravel in his voice and grit in his eye' :giggle:

Some variations of scones can be sweetened with raisins etc, but the majority are savoury. Cupcakes have icing/frosting.

Drea said:
Thora :wave: I see your famous relative's going to be doing the cross-Canada train thing with Blackie & The Rodeo Kings... That'll be one hell of a fun trip with kickass music, wish I could go :sigh:

I had no clue about this. :lol: Shows ya how I often I see and talk to him. :wink:

Hi molly!

love2bmama said:
just to make it more confusing, some scones do have icing, like at Starbucks their cranberry orange scones have orange icing. :tongue:

:scratch: American or NZ scones?

ThoraSEB said:
I had no clue about this. :lol: Shows ya how I often I see and talk to him. :wink:

:lol: I just got the newest BARK mailer and they had the "special guests" listed :wink: Sass Jordan and Jimmy Rankin are the other two :)

kafrun said:
Totally, Thora :hug:

Any progress on teh "situation"? :grumpy:

Nope. Still no phone calls. Screw him. I'm done with this crap. :angry:

:lol:

Seriously though, if I don't get a call tonight, I'm not going to take this any further. I don't have the time or patience for his non-communication.

love2bmama said:

I think our scones are the same, did we just decide they aren't? :scratch: soo confusing! lol!

I ain't never seen a scone like that!! :no: Hang on, I thought you meant our scones were like your biscuits??? :yikes: I is getting soooo confused!! :giggle:

ThoraSEB said:

Nope. Still no phone calls. Screw him. I'm done with this crap. :angry:

:lol:

Seriously though, if I don't get a call tonight, I'm not going to take this any further. I don't have the time or patience for his non-communication.
Pffffft, why is it so hard for some men to operate telephone machines :rolleyes:

Forget him :madwife:

here Gluey, take a look at what I'm about to pop open:

743299309_958120a377.jpg

kafrun said:

Pffffft, why is it so hard for some men to operate telephone machines :rolleyes:

Forget him :madwife:

I know!

Whatever. I'm used to him not being communicative, so this is nothing new. I just thought that after what happened last weekend, things would start progressing, but I'm obviously wrong.

I'm not that disappointed. A bit aggravated, but I'll get over it soon enough. There will be others in the future. :yes:

ThoraSEB said:

I know!

Whatever. I'm used to him not being communicative, so this is nothing new. I just thought that after what happened last weekend, things would start progressing, but I'm obviously wrong.

I'm not that disappointed. A bit aggravated, but I'll get over it soon enough. There will be others in the future. :yes:

Thora :hug: that's a good attitude to have! :yes:

ThoraSEB said:

I know!

Exactly, babe :yes: Obviously it was just a bit of fun for him, so let it be that for you and move on to better things :rockon:

:hi5: Do eet! You're awesome, you don't need the drama :yes:

Anyhoo, time for me to head out and spend some time with the kid brother. See you all soon :wave::hug:

:giggle:

I certainly know how to complain about them, that's for sure! :wink:

I am SO glad it's Friday. :drool: I have absolutely nothing planned this weekend, which is so wonderful. I'm going to relax outside in the sun and just enjoy resting. All the rest of the weekends this summer I have tons of stuff planned. :crack: It's all fun stuff, but I'm going to be sooo busy!

Back
Top Bottom