PGP: Oh leather, how I missed thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:

oh dear!!!

GOOD LUCKKKKK, Saraaaaahhhhh!!!

VP!!! work :hug::hug::hug:ssss

unless you're home for some Maple Leaf Holiday!
then they're "just becuase" hugs :D

I'm home today, it's a long weekend. But thanks anyway. :hug:

Sarah is currently standing on the counter with a box covering the hole, waiting for the bird to fly in. Hopefully it's not too late. :( We just heard it a while ago.

My work issues aren't that big of a deal. The one area I've made mistakes in, my supervisor and coworker tell me it's not a huge deal, that they still make mistakes in that area too, and they have been there for 2 and 20 years. There's really only one thing I've done that deserves a huge "wtf," but that ended up being of no consequence, and no one said anything about it. I think I just expect myself to be perfect, or at least very, very good.

Bird update - she thought she had it for a minute, but it got out. We can hear it still, so hopefully. Poor kid's been up there for 10 or 15 minutes already. This is like a Survivor challenge.

Hey everyone :wave:

VP I wish you guys good luck with the bird situation! :ohmy:

I could very easily sit around here and be lazy, but I'm thinking of getting out and doin some grown up stuff. :yawn:

This is for the spoiler-free ladies. ;)

U2Denver5-21-20111.jpg

U2Denver5-21-20112.jpg

U2Denver5-21-20113.jpg

U2Denver5-21-20114.jpg

U2Denver5-21-20115.jpg

U2Denver5-21-20116.jpg

U2Denver5-21-20117.jpg

U2Denver5-21-20118.jpg

Mandals don't really go with leather, Bono. :tsk:

And yeah, Crocs are not sexy.

(But I actually want to try a pair, just because everyone says how amazingly comfortable they are!)

I'm home today, it's a long weekend. But thanks anyway. :hug:

Sarah is currently standing on the counter with a box covering the hole, waiting for the bird to fly in. Hopefully it's not too late. :( We just heard it a while ago.

My work issues aren't that big of a deal. The one area I've made mistakes in, my supervisor and coworker tell me it's not a huge deal, that they still make mistakes in that area too, and they have been there for 2 and 20 years. There's really only one thing I've done that deserves a huge "wtf," but that ended up being of no consequence, and no one said anything about it. I think I just expect myself to be perfect, or at least very, very good.

Bird update - she thought she had it for a minute, but it got out. We can hear it still, so hopefully. Poor kid's been up there for 10 or 15 minutes already. This is like a Survivor challenge.

1> good to know you're feeling more calm about your mistakes now than last week!:hug:

2> I realized your might be at home once I saw (as I'm catching up on all the rest of the weekend posts) Thora's post about her long weekend working on getting her parent's camp ready!

3> yeah, without the tropics part!

Steady, sarah!

Hey Dazz :hug: Boy had nothing to do with giving up shows. We were originally going to Pittsburgh together, but I gave that up due to financial issues. I'm doing Baltimore, Montreal, Toronto, and Philly.

Back
Top Bottom