PGP: Oh leather, how I missed thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Ok dang that last thread got closed fast. :ohmy:

Anyway... :love::drool::combust:

BonoMexicoCity5-11-20111.jpg

BonoMexicoCity5-11-20114.jpg

BonoMexicoCity5-11-20113.jpg

BonoMexicoCity5-11-20112.jpg

Why is photobucket being such an assbutt? :grumpy: I can't see half the photos I'm posting.

:drool: I love you Comet, that was exactly what was on my mind.

:shifty: Seems like he ditched the "one size larger" pair of pants...I wonder if he's gonna split these again. :angel:

Woops uni time. :uhoh: if I'm not back tomorrow... well... send a search party!

:drool: I love you Comet, that was exactly what was on my mind.

:shifty: Seems like he ditched the "one size larger" pair of pants...I wonder if he's gonna split these again. :angel:

Woops uni time. :uhoh: if I'm not back tomorrow... well... send a search party!

Yearh those are fitting him quite... well. :eek:

:wave: Have fun Gg! :weekend::gah:

oops I have no clue how that GAH dude got in there. :lol:

Holy shit! That last pic...NO WORDS!!!!!:drool::faint::combust::macdevil::shocked:

Kristen, I'd love to discuss our plans again. Looks like we might be having second thoughts about front rail? :shifty:

Are these pics from the first Mexico City show? :drool:

(No, I don't consider pictures spoilers. :wink: )

Are these pics from the first Mexico City show? :drool:

(No, I don't consider pictures spoilers. :wink: )

Yes they are :yes: (unless the pic site I got them from is lying) but like Gg said, it LOOKS like he went back to the tighter fitting pants compared to the other most recent shows where they looked a bit baggier. Or they're the same pants and he's been celebrating his bday all month with yummy things. :wink:

let's take another look at those pants and figure this out shall we? :shifty:

:hmm:

I'll perv in spirit. :wink:

MTE was onto something the other day when she posted the info about the new Lady Gaga single, The Edge of Glory.

I think we need to make this into Edge's theme song. Listen to 1:18 - 1:25 and tell me you don't want to sing that to a certain guitarist!

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S08KonZiew4

I think we need to get a crowd of people at each show in the pit singing this during band introductions. :lol:

edit: hey, why isn't it embedding? :( And damn it, the video won't even play. Maybe YouTube's just being wonky. Well, if you get a chance to hear it, listen to the chorus and behold. :wink:

I'll perv in spirit. :wink:

MTE was onto something the other day when she posted the info about the new Lady Gaga single, The Edge of Glory.

I think we need to make this into Edge's theme song. Listen to 1:18 - 1:25 and tell me you don't want to sing that to a certain guitarist!

YouTube - Lady Gaga - The Edge Of Glory (Audio)

I think we need to get a crowd of people at each show in the pit singing this during band introductions. :lol:

edit: hey, why isn't it embedding? :( And damn it, the video won't even play. Maybe YouTube's just being wonky. Well, if you get a chance to hear it, listen to the chorus and behold. :wink:

why, thank you cori! :D

time to leave :sad:

oh and cori, :hyper: your u2 cover band gig!

I'll check out the song tomorrow! :lol:
take care everyone! :heart:

oh dear my screen seems to keep freezing :shifty:

HAve to keep starng at the photos :doh: :crack:

Then stop drooling over it. :wink:

Myea but it definitely doesn't look like he's put on weight, as his thighs are where it's rather tight. :wink: So that's the size less of pants he used to don the EU leg, he went size bigger after he split them in Rome.

Then stop drooling over it. :wink:

Myea but it definitely doesn't look like he's put on weight, as his thighs are where it's rather tight. :wink: So that's the size less of pants he used to don the EU leg, he went size bigger after he split them in Rome.

Bono-pants nerd :nerd:

(I give you an A+ on that... exam.) :shifty:

My fellow PLEBANs.... I need your help. I want to make a shirt to wear to the Winnipeg concert. I want to iron a photo on the front with the words 'I came for the music.' and iron a photo onto the back with the words 'I stayed for the boys.' But I can NOT find the perfect set of pictures. I'm sure you girls have complimentary photos you could share.

Back
Top Bottom