PGP: Oh leather, how I missed thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am absolutely crushed about missing Montreal and not seeing you and Zooey. :( I recently learned that I probably could get the time off unpaid if I asked for it, but I really can't afford to do that right now, and it wouldn't look that great with me being a new employee on probation. :(

I actually have seen that video! :lol: I think Sarah sent it to me! We've watched HIMYM for a few years now, but it was after seeing Freaks and Geeks that she seriously fell in love with him, and became The Guru Of All Things Jason Segel. :cute: But yeah, you definitely need to see it. I'm kicking myself for waiting so long. And after seeing it downloaded, Sarah ordered the dvds for the special features, so now I'm looking forward to seeing them, I hear they're really good.

Being an adult really blows sometimes. :angry: :lol:

Oh cool, glad you've seen it. I just watched it and was crying with laughter. I've watched HIMYM since the beginning, but it's really gone downhill in the last 2 years. The first 3 seasons were the absolute best.

I'll definitely be watching it at some point. Right now I'm totally hooked on Friday Night Lights. I'd been hearing people talk about it for years, but decided to check out the pilot about a week and a half ago just because it seemed like everyone was talking/blogging or whatever about it, and I had to see what all the fuss was about. Oh my GOD I'm totally hooked, and kicking myself for not giving it a chance a long time ago. I highly doubt I'll be caught up by the time the last episode airs, but you never know. I'm already into season 2. :reject: :lmao: I hate football, but damn is this show ever incredible.

Oh whew good! :)

:D

Hi Bri!

:panic: :panic: :panic:

So, I've not been feeling well these last few days. And my head hurts now. :sad:
Mostly been dead to the world, I go checking my full (again :reject: ) PM box and e-mails and IMs ....to discover there are 3 potential sources of GA tickets now?
Srsly? :shocked:

So yeah....excited! :hyper:
All appear to be similarly priced, although one has stated that they include postage in the price (which seems like a good deal...)
And I can't bleeping believe I don't have a credit card. Please help. Someone.
I also don't know what if any questions I should ask.
:help:

Also, Wild, who are you looking for the extra ticket for?

Oh my, there you are, missy. :eyebrow: :wink:

If you don't have a Paypal account (all that's required to set one up is a bank account, no cc needed) you could always send a money order to the person. However, that implies a degree of trust since there's no protection - I'd look at their previous posts, see how long they've been a member, if they've sold tickets before, etc.

Hope you're feeling better. :hug:

Being an adult really blows sometimes. :angry: :lol:

Oh cool, glad you've seen it. I just watched it and was crying with laughter. I've watched HIMYM since the beginning, but it's really gone downhill in the last 2 years. The first 3 seasons were the absolute best.

I'll definitely be watching it at some point. Right now I'm totally hooked on Friday Night Lights. I'd been hearing people talk about it for years, but decided to check out the pilot about a week and a half ago just because it seemed like everyone was talking/blogging or whatever about it, and I had to see what all the fuss was about. Oh my GOD I'm totally hooked, and kicking myself for not giving it a chance a long time ago. I highly doubt I'll be caught up by the time the last episode airs, but you never know. I'm already into season 2. :reject: :lmao: I hate football, but damn is this show ever incredible.

I've heard good things about that show, too!

Oh my, there you are, missy. :eyebrow: :wink:

If you don't have a Paypal account (all that's required to set one up is a bank account, no cc needed) you could always send a money order to the person. However, that implies a degree of trust since there's no protection - I'd look at their previous posts, see how long they've been a member, if they've sold tickets before, etc.

Hope you're feeling better. :hug:

But you need an online account for pp, don't you? Cause I don't have that either. I was going to set one up once, til I saw I was gonna get charged some stupid ridiculous fee by the bank. :slant:

I did nose around on 2 of their profile pages, neither are as active as us. heh. I tried looking up one of them in that ticket exchange review thread, but they aren't mentioned. Which I suppose is neither good nor bad, seeing as how I'm not in it either. And I'm awesome. :wink:

Also, how are you?

Wooo - Saturday night party! We're all such rockstars! :laugh:

I've heard good things about that show, too!

Oh my god you seriously need to watch it. The pilot was so amazing. I was hooked in just a few minutes. I couldn't believe how incredible the first episode was, as pilots usually suck. Not this one. I cry every episode, pretty much. :lol: Oh, and there's plenty of eye candy, too. :wink:

I know it was based on the movie of the same name, but I never saw that. It reminds me a lot of Remember the Titans. I haven't seen that movie in eons, but I remember loving it. :)

I remember Sicy saying after Andy bought the site that when there are a crazy number of "guests" in a thread, it's probably Google-bots. :)

OH ok :lol: Now I'm imagining some pervy little googlebots gettin their jollies reading this thread. :angry: :madwife: :wink: and I have no clue what that even means.

:giggle: Well I am wearing a big baggy U2 t-shirt for a nightgown at least. It has pop bono on the front and pop edge on the back. :drool:

VP, I totally owe you a PM (for a change :tongue: )
But a quick vague summary of current events:
Generally, nothing has changed. :slant: And the longer it goes on like this, the more final it feels.
We exchange a few comments every now and then on msn, but that's about it. All very topical, nothing serious. I could say some choice words about how a certain someone deals with difficult situations, their negativity or tendency to give up.....I believe I've mentioned my anger issues right now? Heh. But I've restrained myself.
I don't really know how much longer I can wait it out, ...Sigh.
Bah. </ramble>

I'm not bad, nothing to complain about at the moment I suppose. :)
Sorry you haven't been feeling good. :( but you have some u2 shows coming up to help you feel better? :hmm:

Nothing to complain about is always a good thing!
Do you have some shows coming up too? I've totally lost track of who sees what, when and where!

And hopefully I'll have one show. :hyper:

But you need an online account for pp, don't you? Cause I don't have that either. I was going to set one up once, til I saw I was gonna get charged some stupid ridiculous fee by the bank. :slant:

I did nose around on 2 of their profile pages, neither are as active as us. heh. I tried looking up one of them in that ticket exchange review thread, but they aren't mentioned. Which I suppose is neither good nor bad, seeing as how I'm not in it either. And I'm awesome. :wink:

Also, how are you?

I don't think your bank account needs to be online to be associated with Paypal, but I could be wrong? I'm sure you could find that info on their site.

I'd look and see if they joined last month, or several years ago. Do they have 10 posts, or 1,000? That kind of thing. But to be fair, there are many reliable ticket traders/sellers who aren't really active in other parts of the forum.

I'm okay thanks. See my post to Zooey a few pages ago. Too lazy to type it out again. :lol:

Oh my god you seriously need to watch it. The pilot was so amazing. I was hooked in just a few minutes. I couldn't believe how incredible the first episode was, as pilots usually suck. Not this one. I cry every episode, pretty much. :lol: Oh, and there's plenty of eye candy, too. :wink:

I know it was based on the movie of the same name, but I never saw that. It reminds me a lot of Remember the Titans. I haven't seen that movie in eons, but I remember loving it. :)

I'll put it on my list!

I know. It's Saturday, and I'm wild beyond belief. :rolleyes:

You know what. :angry:

OH ok :lol: Now I'm imagining some pervy little googlebots gettin their jollies reading this thread. :angry: :madwife: :wink: and I have no clue what that even means.

:lmao:

VP, I totally owe you a PM (for a change :tongue: )
But a quick vague summary of current events:
Generally, nothing has changed. :slant: And the longer it goes on like this, the more final it feels.
We exchange a few comments every now and then on msn, but that's about it. All very topical, nothing serious. I could say some choice words about how a certain someone deals with difficult situations, their negativity or tendency to give up.....I believe I've mentioned my anger issues right now? Heh. But I've restrained myself.
I don't really know how much longer I can wait it out, ...Sigh.
Bah. </ramble>

Do you have some shows coming up too? I've totally lost track of who sees what, when and where!

:hug: :hug: I want to go to MI and kick some ass....

And we're going to have the BEST time for that one show! Are you planning on staying over? Need a room? :flirt:

My sig is my concert schedule :D I'm so excited. And good luck on getting your show. :hug: I'm sure you will. (which one are you trying to go to?)

Oh my gawd, I wanna go look for spoilers. Maybe you all should start taking bets to see how long I make it before I cave.

Besides, whatever everyone's freaking out about, I'll just assume it's one of those things they play at a second or third night, and I'll never see anyway. :wink:

Oh, and VP? I am so with you on Win Butler's hair. Love Arcade Fire, but he has douchebag hair.

I think clones are before my time too.:wink:

Cori, you could be right about the spoilers, but really, try to go spoiler free. You will love the surprise if they end up playing one of them at your show!:hug:

I know. It's really just the show nights that so far have made me itchy. If something really amazing happens, I know this thread and the Random Music thread will just be post after post with nothing but spoiler tags for pages as people talk about it, and I'll just have to run away screaming. :lol:

No idea re clones.

I feel so lost right now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom