PGP: Oh leather, how I missed thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I don't remember if I told you guys, but my students sometimes do a lip sync contest for their final project. This year, I told them I'd participate. Everyone's expecting me to do U2 of course, but I'm going to do Green Day. I got my Billie Joe costume all ready today (wig and everything). I'm so excited for it! I even have two kids to be bass and drums for me. It's gonna be epic. Pics to come soon.

:wave: zu! :hug:
That's so cool! what GD song you going sing?

Comet, Chelsea's beautiful and Camille is adorable!
great hair cut!

Ah, that's good t know they're embracing it now! Love curly hair!

Up here in NYC there's such a mix of people you see
all the range of hair from natural "ironing board" straight to the
Curliest of curls to the fluffiest of Afros and every thing in between!
ANd every style imaginable!

I'm glad I learned to really draw hair well back in my 20's!
It can get a bit annoying/boring when I an drawing a large portraity
picture of a (imagined) person, but when I'm drawing smaller figures or small faces then hair gets really fun to draw.

I hope all of you have a fabulous Friday. If I haven't said it lately, you all are great. I am so glad I stumbled across this place! My life is so much the better from having the chance to get to know all of you, and I can't wait to spend time with you this summer!:hug:

:hug: Lots of the same. I don't know what I'd do without you guys. I'm not sure if I'd even still be here if I hadn't joined this forum..

Holy crap! That's some awesome, insane hair. Who did they inherit that from?

Sorry I had to slam my laptop closed when the boss came in unexpectedly. :shifty:

I think they get their hair from our entire family on both sides. Mine is wavy and thick and my dads is curly. My mom is a redhead and I don't think there is any straight hair anywhere in our family. But it comes from their dad too. In fact Chelsea has hubby's hair exactly, at least when he was young and had hair. :wink: His hair is now pretty much Edge's exact style now.

This is funny. This is Camille when she was little, in comparison with Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons. :giggle:

camillesideshowbob.jpg

So I don't remember if I told you guys, but my students sometimes do a lip sync contest for their final project. This year, I told them I'd participate. Everyone's expecting me to do U2 of course, but I'm going to do Green Day. I got my Billie Joe costume all ready today (wig and everything). I'm so excited for it! I even have two kids to be bass and drums for me. It's gonna be epic. Pics to come soon.

OMG CANT WAIT TO SEE! :hyper: :love:

:lol: hubby wouldn't let you borrow a real one? OMG too bad you don't live nearby, Charlie has a signature Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Jr, one of BJ's favorite stage guitars. He would have totally let you use it.

:shifty :

did I mention eyepatches?

BonoAdamMexicoCity5-11-20115.jpg

:faint:

SERIOUSLY! I mean, um, er... yeah. Is he smuggling ferrets or what? :eek:hmy :

:giggle:

I'm going to start calling him Captain Tightpants.

*salutes*

:lol:

He's already saluting back. :shifty : :silent :

:lmao:

I hope all of you have a fabulous Friday. If I haven't said it lately, you all are great. I am so glad I stumbled across this place! My life is so much the better from having the chance to get to know all of you, and I can't wait to spend time with you this summer!:hug :

Am so glad to have you all in my life too. <3 Can't wait to meet you. :hug::heart: Hope you and your Mum had a fab night. :D

Does that mean I get a spanking too?:shifty:

*spanks for all* :sexywink::shifty:

Zooey, that guy sounds crazy. Glad you got a restraining order. Hope Little Z begins to feel safer soon. :hug:

Comet love Chelsea's hair. :D:up:

:hug: Lots of the same. I don't know what I'd do without you guys. I'm not sure if I'd even still be here if I hadn't joined this forum..

Am so glad you joined. :heart: Can't wait until July for our "luck sharing" :sexywink: :hug:

I am still sad though I slept through the cricket incident in Brussels. I only saw the pics. :sad::lol: The cricket ruled. Maybe we can gain a new friend in GA this year ( Like a hawt Irishman/men :shifty: ) :hug:

Doh forgot to say I love the tags. :lmao::love:

Zooey your lip syncing thing sounds awesome. :love:

For those who know about the drama with my ex Andy from 4 1/2 years ago. I got an email of him recently. :ohmy: Then I got an apology. :faint: Then he tried to give me relationship advice. :lmao::cute::wink:

Am sure I missed loads of things in these few posts. :reject::lol:

Is Larry still handing them out? Or was that strictly Euro and strictly last summer? :sad:

I think he should come back into the lovely world of spanking especially for my girls attending Montreal/TO. :shifty::sexywink:

He can dole out extra spanks for the Larry fans. :shifty:

Maybe he can have a warm up practice for some other Plebans before the Canadian gigs. :shifty:

I think he should come back into the lovely world of spanking especially for my girls attending Montreal/TO. :shifty::sexywink:

He can dole out extra spanks for the Larry fans. :shifty:

Maybe he can have a warm up practice for some other Plebans before the Canadian gigs. :shifty:

Jem, nice to see you here :hug:

And yes, I am all in favor of this plan of practicing on us!

I have to show you guys Chelsea's new haircut (one of my daughters). Their hair is so curly there aren't a whole lot of styles they can do! Their hair has always been long so they could pull it back and braid it. But I thought this looks cute on her. But then again I am biased. :reject:

CPPhotoon2011-05-12at1154.jpg

CPPhotoon2011-05-12at1156.jpg

She's beautiful--and I love her hair! :love:

Aww, too bad I missed Jem. :sad: Hope you come around more often, missy! :D

Comet, love your daughter's hair! My hair is very curly too, but not THAT curly. It took forever for me to appreciate it and learn how to tame it properly. :lol: Now I really love it.

Oh my god today was SO busy. :crack: Things are just getting super crazy around here, so I doubt I'm going to have much online fun time during the days any more. :lol: :grumpy: My brain was so fried by 2:30pm that I ended up having to give up on an Excel spreadsheet I was trying to make. Nothing was working right, I was getting all the info mixed up and in the wrong places, etc. :lol:

I'm so excited to do absolutely nothing tonight. :drool: I'm going to watch some more of Season 1 of Friday Night Lights (just started watching it a week ago or so - yes I am SUPER late to discover it), and I plan on going to be super super early. :love: Perfection!

Aw thanks everyone, I'll tell Chelsea what you all said and i know it will make her happy :cute:
Thora I love your hair too, and I always thought it looked as curly as my kids'!

Oh, and I just bought tix for Spidey-man on Broadway. :reject: I don't even care if it sux, I'm seein a Broadway show on Broadway! :hyper:

Zu, the lip sync thing sounds so fun! Can't wait to see pictures. :)

I just tried on my costume. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: I was gonna take pics but I really wanna get some fake tattoos first.

Oh, and I just bought tix for Spidey-man on Broadway. :reject: I don't even care if it sux, I'm seein a Broadway show on Broadway! :hyper:

Will you see it when you go out to NJ for the U2 show? That'll be AWESOME! I've only seen 2 shows ON Broadway and the whole experience is just different / better somehow.

I just tried on my costume. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: I was gonna take pics but I really wanna get some fake tattoos first.

Will you see it when you go out to NJ for the U2 show? That'll be AWESOME! I've only seen 2 shows ON Broadway and the whole experience is just different / better somehow.

OMG i wanna see!!!!! :hyper:

And yes, that's the only reason I'm able to go :lol: Way back I always thought if I ever visit NY I need to see a show just to do it, so this was just a weird and wild coincidence that I'm going to see u2 in NY when there happens to be a Broadway show linked to them. I originally hoped to see AI last year, but then the U2 shows were postponed and AI ended, but it's coming to LA now so it's still all good! :D

Back
Top Bottom