PGP: Oh leather, how I missed thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Johnny Depp ov TV :drool:

For Splinters , you know why :sexywink: :drool:

thiago12.jpg

Hey there, Spanky :love:

eh, okay. Our neighbor is this vietnam vet who has some loose screws and picks fights with Mr.Z. This has been going on for a year now and Mr.Z can barely contain himself. I had to go out and drag him inside before he did something he regretted. The neighbor just picks and picks and pushes his buttons. I'm scared of him and scared of what Mr.Z will do some day when I'm not there.

I know that sounds kinda white trash but...
:reject:

Sorry to lay that on you... ooh look... pretty pics on page 1...

That sucks. :( That's gotta be so frustrating. I wish there was some good advice I could give to you, but I've never been in a situation like that. Hopefully Mr. Z will be able to hold his temper when you're not around. Easier said than done, though, I'm sure.

I'm good, thanks. :)

Had an interesting lunch with a friend I hadn't seen in a long time. We were catching up on each others' lives, and obviously got on the topic of relationships. She was stunned that I want to stay single forever. :lol: It was just so weird. She wasn't judgmental or anything, she was just surprised and interested that I don't want to date anyone, I don't want to get married or have a partnership or anything - I just want to be alone. :lol: It was an interesting conversation.

That sucks. :( That's gotta be so frustrating. I wish there was some good advice I could give to you, but I've never been in a situation like that. Hopefully Mr. Z will be able to hold his temper when you're not around. Easier said than done, though, I'm sure.

Mr.Z came back from the grocery store having made the decision to file a restraining order. We'll be the 3rd family in the neighborhood to do so. :sad: But I think this is the best decision. He just wants attention and this way he won't get any from us so hopefully he'll just leave us alone.

The worst part of it is that Little Z is totally afraid of him and doesn't like to play out front.

I'm good, thanks. :)

Had an interesting lunch with a friend I hadn't seen in a long time. We were catching up on each others' lives, and obviously got on the topic of relationships. She was stunned that I want to stay single forever. :lol: It was just so weird. She wasn't judgmental or anything, she was just surprised and interested that I don't want to date anyone, I don't want to get married or have a partnership or anything - I just want to be alone. :lol: It was an interesting conversation.

I think that's such a 'minority' choice for women especially. At least she didn't make a :huh: face or say anything judgmental. Often, my married friends with families wish for time to themselves so it makes sense to me!

Mr.Z came back from the grocery store having made the decision to file a restraining order. We'll be the 3rd family in the neighborhood to do so. :sad: But I think this is the best decision. He just wants attention and this way he won't get any from us so hopefully he'll just leave us alone.

The worst part of it is that Little Z is totally afraid of him and doesn't like to play out front.

I think that's such a 'minority' choice for women especially. At least she didn't make a :huh: face or say anything judgmental. Often, my married friends with families wish for time to themselves so it makes sense to me!

That sounds like a wise choice. :up: If so many people are filing those against him, maybe he'll decide to move? That's too bad that the little one is afraid. Hopefully with the order he'll be able to play wherever he likes.

Yeah, I was relieved she was totally non-judgemental about it all. She was just genuinely curious and interested in the reasons behind my decision.

He is smuggling something!:ohmy:

For the record, I almost died of laughter when I read that! :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom