PGP: Off with the yellow pants, Bono! (On with the leather...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Party time! :weekend:

bonoedgedrinks.jpg

bonojeanskneesedge.jpg

bonoedgetoast.jpg

bonoedgedenimstraw.jpg

WHY don't we have this one bigger??

I'll definitely be watching! :up: Since I live in the country, I should have prime viewing opportunity, since there aren't many city lights hampering the view of the stars. :D

Drunk U2, ftw! :giggle:

Just watched Mo Farrah of GB win the 5000M race. Hilarious to see the reactions of the PM and David Beckham, etc. in the stands. :lol:

Went berry picking this morning and got a small amount of blackberries. The fields are okay, but I think in another week or so they'll be even better. Got enough to have for breakfasts and lunches for a little while, and I'll go back when there's more and they're a bit riper. :)

woah. I just saw on fb that Cori got the book. I want to read it before i see that movie!

I went online to check the news and saw a photo of my boss.Apparently he's won a Grand Prix. Nice.:up:
xd87e92eb52924e40aff6d8.jpg

very cool

lolololololol!!!!!

I've been trying to post in this thread all day but my internet's been hinky.

woah. I just saw on fb that Cori got the book. I want to read it before i see that movie!

very cool

lolololololol!!!!!

I've been trying to post in this thread all day but my internet's been hinky.

Hinky!!! Don't be using words around me that have no meaning!

*OK no one probably knows I was trying to movie quote Tommy Lee Jones there. :reject: *leaves*

OMG, just turned on the TV to one of the Olympics channels, and these people are SPEED WALKING. How on earth is this an Olympic sport?! :huh: :laugh: They look so funny! :lol:

OMG, just turned on the TV to one of the Olympics channels, and these people are SPEED WALKING. How on earth is this an Olympic sport?! :huh: :laugh: They look so funny! :lol:

OH I know! I saw a little background story thing they did on that. They said you have to have one foot on the ground at all times and it's hard to do. LOL. It does look funny!

Gotta go make dinner. Need something cool. Think it's a big veggie and chicken salad tonight. :hmm:

OH I know! I saw a little background story thing they did on that. They said you have to have one foot on the ground at all times and it's hard to do. LOL. It does look funny!

Gotta go make dinner. Need something cool. Think it's a big veggie and chicken salad tonight. :hmm:

One guy just got disqualified, and this event is 3 hours into it (I don't know how many more hours it is, but holy CRAP that's a long time!). I felt so bad for him. I have no idea why he was DQ'd, but that's gotta suck to be going for so many hours only to get cut.

I'm making a gnocchi with mushroom sauce for dinner tonight. :drool: It's tasting fabulous, and there are still more ingredients to be added! :love: I didn't make the gnocchi from scratch, so I can't take full credit for the awesomeness of my meal. :lol:

I disappeared again. We all went out to an "English Style Pub" for dinner in honor of me leaving for Scotland in a few days. I asked the server about Scotch. He served me a "flight" of Scotch. I have a warm and fuzzy feeling now. :D

Might not stick around too long... hoping for a little quality time with Mr.Z.

I disappeared again. We all went out to an "English Style Pub" for dinner in honor of me leaving for Scotland in a few days. I asked the server about Scotch. He served me a "flight" of Scotch. I have a warm and fuzzy feeling now. :D

Might not stick around too long... hoping for a little quality time with Mr.Z.

I am feeling warm and fuzzy too. But I have mixed my liquors....so....started with beer --> sangria --> dark and stormy --> mojito. Please God, don't let me regret my life tomorrow.

And I'm putting it out there
Bono is starting to look like the dirty old man with all those young gals. Take off the grampa hat.

I didn't know you were going to Scotland. :ohmy:

Just a quick trip - I leave on Wednesday and come back the next Tuesday - 5 days in country. It's for the Fringe Festival (largest performing arts festival in the world)

Funniest thing to happen today... I decided to try doing a headstand... Mr.Z spotted me... then I fell. I don't know what posessed me :lol:
My son heard the scream and the giggle and said "What was that?!?!" " Me doing a headstand" "Why?" he asks. "I don't really know"
Have I mentioned I had a flight of scotch?

Just a quick trip - I leave on Wednesday and come back the next Tuesday - 5 days in country. It's for the Fringe Festival (largest performing arts festival in the world)

Funniest thing to happen today... I decided to try doing a headstand... Mr.Z spotted me... then I fell. I don't know what posessed me :lol:
My son heard the scream and the giggle and said "What was that?!?!" " Me doing a headstand" "Why?" he asks. "I don't really know"

Sounds like when I decided to show the girls I could do a cartwheel. Yep, my shoulder still hates me months later.

Hinky!!! Don't be using words around me that have no meaning!

*OK no one probably knows I was trying to movie quote Tommy Lee Jones there. :reject: *leaves*

Normally I'm good with movie quotes, but I can't place that one.... :reject:

I am feeling warm and fuzzy too. But I have mixed my liquors....so....started with beer --> sangria --> dark and stormy --> mojito. Please God, don't let me regret my life tomorrow.

Bono is starting to look like the dirty old man with all those young gals. Take off the grampa hat.

Yea, I hve no idea what any of those drinks are, except beer.... :reject:

:lmao:

:lol:

I'll probably "see" you before Wednesday, but in case I forget: have fun :D

Sounds like when I decided to show the girls I could do a cartwheel. Yep, my shoulder still hates me months later.

lol

Yay for feeling fuzzy. I've had only 2.5 glasses of wine and am feeling tipsy. Sad. :lol:

not sad... um... money-conscious?

Haha! That's a lot of mixing. And there's pics of Bono and young girls? I mean that's not a new thing, but new pics?

My new fitness goal is to be able to do a headstand. Abs, I wants em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom