PGP: Off with the yellow pants, Bono! (On with the leather...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just waiting for Photobucket to find the pic and delete it for violating their rules. :eek:l: They are SO stupid when it comes to that. They've deleted and given me violation notices for the most ridiculous random shit. Like the dancing banana gif :doh: and some pic I had of a bird cooking pasta or something.

Comet, I totally forgot about that scene. Now that you mention it, does sound familiar. It actually makes the picture less disturbing. :lol:

The final 6-7 minutes of Everyone's Waiting never fails to make me cry. I can't even hear Breathe Me without getting choked up. :reject: One of the best series finales ever.

"You can't take a picture of this, it's already gone." :sad: :heart:

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Amy, happy birthday to you! :hug:

HappyBirthdayStreamers.gif

Comet, I totally forgot about that scene. Now that you mention it, does sound familiar. It actually makes the picture less disturbing. :lol:

The final 6-7 minutes of Everyone's Waiting never fails to make me cry. I can't even hear Breathe Me without getting choked up. :reject: One of the best series finales ever.

"You can't take a picture of this, it's already gone." :sad: :heart:

I KNOW RIGHT?????????????????? :cry:

the dream scene...

is when David is afraid Keith is back into women. I barely remembered it myself. I really wanna rewatch the whole series, but i'm not ready!! LOL

bonocomet said:
I KNOW RIGHT?????????????????? :cry:

the dream scene...

* SPOILER *

Oh now I remember! When he slept with that pop star he was doing security detail for!

Out of all of the deaths in the final montage, Keith's is the one that gets to me the most. :(

Oh now I remember! When he slept with that pop star he was doing security detail for!

Out of all of the deaths in the final montage, Keith's is the one that gets to me the most. :(

YES it's so sad. :( However I can't help giggling at Brenda's. :giggle: Billy talks her to death. I can't remember his right now though, can you?

bonocomet said:
* SPOILER *

:hmm: I don't think they showed his death. They showed the deaths of Ruth, Keith, David, Brenda, Rico, and Claire, if I remember correctly.

I'm just spoilering in case anyone in here who isn't familiar with the show decides to start watching. Don't want to give anything away. :)

:hmm: I don't think they showed his death. They showed the deaths of Ruth, Keith, David, Brenda, Rico, and Claire, if I remember correctly.

I'm just spoilering in case anyone in here who isn't familiar with the show decides to start watching. Don't want to give anything away. :)

OH! LOL must be why I don't remember it!

Yeah I thought spoilering was a good idea too so no one is spoiled. Ya all should watch it if you like good TV! ;) (And can handle depressing subject matter!)

Yes, the 11th. 41 years young. Thanks to Apple, I need to wait for my birthday gift. I WANT THE NEW IPHONE

when is it coming out? I've heard whispers of a new one here and there but never saw anything concrete. My Blackberry is really starting to piss me off lately.

oh....and

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day :) Nice that it's on a Saturday too!

saw the best concert tonight by a tiny band called Gaelic Storm. If you like fun, goofy, drinking songs then you should definitely check them out. Tomorrow night is Coldplay and I said to my friends as we were leaving Gaelic Storm that I think we saw the better of the two concerts tonight. I could be wrong. Coldplay could kick ass but right now I'm not so sure. Love, love, love Gaelic Storm :drool::drool::drool:

I think the new iPhone comes out in September sometime.

I have a few Gaelic Storm songs on my iPod :up: They're a lot of fun. I discovered them because of the movie Titanic. :lol:

I think I deserve a gold medal. :yes:
Hell yes. :D

:lol: It's a pic from the set of Six Feet Under, from the dream scene when he dreams he has boobs. :lmao:

6FU is an amazing show. MCH plays a gay mortician. I highly recommend the series, but you gotta be ready for dark and depressing. If you're ready to go there, it's incredible. My kids and I wanna do a rewatch, but none of us feel ready yet. We marathoned the entire show all seasons last year and it's an emotional overhaul, so we need time. Ha!

I've seen some of that show, and it was a long time ago.... I remember thinking, "Eh, this could be good."

Then we got rid of HBO and I stopped watching. :reject:

Holy shit. That looks epic. :ohmy:

*wants to see that movie now*

LOL LOL LOL

(Spider-man TOTD got the most Tonys)

Tony Sunday 2012 at SPIDER-MAN TURN OFF THE DARK - YouTube

:cute::giggle:

I have a few Gaelic Storm songs on my iPod :up: They're a lot of fun. I discovered them because of the movie Titanic. :lol:

that's funny....they used to always mention that at their shows that they're the steerage band from Titanic. But now only two of the original members remain so they don't ever mention that anymore.

I :heart: them. Last nights show put them into my #2 position for the most times I've seen a band live....10 for them, 13 for U2, 9 for Def Leppard. But GS tours practically all year so they come here in August and March. Can't wait for March for show #11! :D

I went online to check the news and saw a photo of my boss.Apparently he's won a Grand Prix. Nice.:up:
xd87e92eb52924e40aff6d8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom