PGP: Off with the yellow pants, Bono! (On with the leather...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does that reindeer tongue look like a giant maggot? Usually tongues are grayish pink.

No thanks. :wink: I'm quite happy with my ice cream right now.

Pff, my aquarium filterpump wasn't working. Usually it goes slow when it's full of junk, so you clean it, and done. Now it iddn't do anything. Had to take it all the way apart, bit by bit, till I found the rotor. It was stuck, one flick from my finger and it started running again. :crack: What a crapload of work in this 35C heat. I was going to change the fishies' water bigtime, to get them colder water as their tank is now 28C rather than 24(30 can be deadly for shrimp). But now I can't do that, as I had to clean the entire filter, so to preserve the good bacteria and prevent deadly chemicals I can't give them fresh cold water. Pain in the arse filter!

Oh you can have it!!!!!!! :crack: I can't stand weather this hot. My body temperature is normally warmer than most people's, so in this weather I just boil inside. I can stand temperatures up to 25c, above that I sweat like an otter and barely function.

I have a very important project to finish monday. :crack: Must work but it's too hot to focus.

I sat on freezer with 2 hedgehogs last week when my friend came over :lol:
Was getting their winter nest ready and better, just came to mind about hot weather.
Friends face was priceless

Yay, computer is fixed! Took tech support an hour to figure it all out, though. Funniest part was when the tech guy asked "umm, do you mind if I put you on hold for a minute or two while I go to the can?" :lmao: It was taking so long - poor dude. :lol:

And now that my computer is fine again and I'm connected to the internet, it's time to go enjoy the last of our heatwave. :love: We're supposed to get thunderstorms tonight and then it will cool off, so I have to soak up the HOT HOT sun while I still can. The temp is still gonna be nice, but it won't be 33-34C, like it has been for the past few days. Yay, summer!!

:lol:

Nights are dark here now but still warm until around midnight, few nights already below 0 C
:|

Brr! That's winter weather! :sad:

:lol: Poor tech support guy!

Ha, I wonder what he'd done if you said no.

:lol: No clue. It was such a hilarious question, plus a program was being installed and we had to wait until it had fully downloaded before there was anything else that could be done, so it was okay. It cracked me up.

The thunderstorm seems to be rolling in faster than expected. I thought I'd have at least a few hours of sunshine, but the clouds have come and there were a few drops of rain, so I came inside. No point really in sitting outside if there's no visible sun. Boo. But, at least I got about an hours worth of sunshine. :)

There's an owl on my garden tree, sounds haunting

:eek:

Owls are the bearers of bad news to the Lakota (my mom's people). :reject:

Brr! That's winter weather! :sad:

:lol: No clue. It was such a hilarious question, plus a program was being installed and we had to wait until it had fully downloaded before there was anything else that could be done, so it was okay. It cracked me up.

The thunderstorm seems to be rolling in faster than expected. I thought I'd have at least a few hours of sunshine, but the clouds have come and there were a few drops of rain, so I came inside. No point really in sitting outside if there's no visible sun. Boo. But, at least I got about an hours worth of sunshine. :)

I wish it'd rain here :sad:

Hi Dazz! OMG I have a Native American cookbook with a recipe for Cream of Wheat cereal cooked with cranberry juice and maple syrup then whipped! I love it! Or did, until I went Paleo. It was somebody's grandmother's recipe from when she lived on a Reservation in the 1950s, when convenience foods started being produced. I'm amazed how many versions there are around the world! One...

Happy Saturday everybody!

I have not seen that one.

I wanted to, but I also did not want to deal the teenagers in my area. I don't like them. :reject:

When I saw it at the theatres there were very few teenagers or kids, all adults. :shrug:

(and I saw it a few times and it was always the same! Sadly I don't think a lot of teens like intelligent movies. :wink: )

When I saw it at the theatres there were very few teenagers or kids, all adults. :shrug:

(and I saw it a few times and it was always the same! Sadly I don't think a lot of teens like intelligent movies. :wink: )

Are you saying Pretty in Pink was not a think piece?

Really? Every time I passed by movie theater when that was still showing, all I saw were teens! :lol:

Are you saying Pretty in Pink was not a think piece?

:lol:

*Is an adult yet has seen all the 'Twilight' movies :reject:* It's because of my friends being into them and one of my favorite bands being on the soundtracks, but...still.

I haven't seen 'The Hunger Games' yet, either. Nor have I read the books. Maybe someday soon I'll get around to them.

And Tara, no, that's not bad at all! When a movie's that good it's hard to not want to watch it over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom