PGP: Off with the yellow pants, Bono! (On with the leather...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I didn't click that link. :no: :yuck:

qBXOy.jpg

:lol:

I don't get it. Am I blind (quite possible)?

TGIF! And I have Monday off! Long weekends, ftw! :hyper:

Glad I'm not the only one! :lol:

My brain is pretty fried, so it's a wonder that I'm even able to type. Okay, I've had to edit this a few times because of my crappy spelling, but still. I'm typing. Somewhat coherently. :wink: And no, I haven't had any alcohol. Yet. :D

:hyper: :wave::wave: :hyper:

I'm here, i'm HEREEeeeeeeeeee:D

:angry: but no one else is.........

ah well that's ok.... i'm at my sis's house..:love:..the first time since April 6th!
and I have to eave in about 35 mins....

SO i will present Dazz's UPDATE

OK.... so I left the Rehab Place on June22. Had an aide 3 days/11A-5P a week until 2 weeks ago. She was nice and usually quite helpful. We got long well. I was on the phone alot or waiting for calls for various services and such that often left me too tired by 6PM to do much artwort.

My 2xs/week PT guy helped me alot.... got me walking w Quad Cane outside in my nabe which only this section of 2 blocks East-Westish which my block(street) runs into are mild inclines: while MY street in a mediumish incline. WOW I was sooooo scared the first time I ddid this with a Quad Cane
after having mostly gone with a well-chair w my aide to shop (when I didsn't send her out by myself). Plus the medical visits by ambulette to my surgeon with or w/o aide plus other gov't places. We did that with the wheell chair and some of te cane inside.

What was wonderous was when the 2nd time i went down on my srteet's hill i reduced my fear by 50%. It went back up some the next time but then it hase gone down more since then.

Over the past 5+ weeks I can now go a 3-4 block (7-8 round trip) in esp the hillier upswing to the supermarket that has more stuff for me ( and soon the Post Office before it) the other superemarket, 99 cnet store , chinese take out & Rite Aide are in themilld incliner area.

SO I've done a flight of stairs but home PT dfidfn't want me to do more yill i get out patient PT ( have #'s to call) .This was na is a short term profram.

any gotta run...... BIG :hug::hug::hug: sssss to all!

dHK1l.jpg

wEXqt.jpg

raXoh.jpg

0CrBf.jpg

2zPcY.jpg

It´s vispipuuro :D

Vispipuuro means “whisked porridge” in Finnish, and is a dessert porridge made of wheat and berries whisked to an airy, almost whipped cream consistency. Traditionally, the ingredients are semolina wheat flour and lingonberry, but there are variations of this dish in other countries, particularly those of high latitude with colder climes. First cooked together into a thick porridge, usually with the inclusion of sugar, the cooled mixture is then vigorously whipped to incorporate air. Also sometimes called ilmapuuro, or “air porridge,” it is popularly served topped with cream and a sprinkling of additional sugar.

Yeah, but to put it in pancakes? Not hanks :yuck:

WOOHOO! One of the political parties here want to get rid of the Weed Pass, which is making everyone flee the coffee shops and go back to illegal dealing. And they want to finally legalize it properly, so not just the selling but also the growing becomes legal.

Finally people with sense in their heads! :up:

Nice to see you stop by, dazz!

JJAsi said:
The clouds :love:

Ahh, okay. Now I see it! :lol:

My computer is stupid. Last night the internet worked fine, but when I turned it on this morning it wouldn't connect. But the wifi still works on my phone, which is weird. Stupid computer! :fist: That gives me a good excuse to go run my errands and try it again in a few hrs. Blerg. :lol:

Oh yeah the control is what it's about JJ. Because right now, you can sell weed. But you can't grow it. So the whole deliveries to the coffee shops is actually illegal. Just so wonky it makes no sense.
Now in the south of the country, they have this Weed Pass. You can only buy weed at a shop if you're registered on their list, and in order to get on it they have to check your birth certificate or something similar. Aka, they only sell to people living in that city. It's to prevent tourists from Belgium and Germany, but it's absolutely moronic. Nobody wants to be on that list, because they don't want to be traced as a user. So the illegal street dealing is florishing in the south right now. :happy: And next year the entire country should get that pass.

dHK1l.jpg

wEXqt.jpg

raXoh.jpg

0CrBf.jpg

2zPcY.jpg

It´s vispipuuro :D

Vispipuuro means “whisked porridge” in Finnish, and is a dessert porridge made of wheat and berries whisked to an airy, almost whipped cream consistency. Traditionally, the ingredients are semolina wheat flour and lingonberry, but there are variations of this dish in other countries, particularly those of high latitude with colder climes. First cooked together into a thick porridge, usually with the inclusion of sugar, the cooled mixture is then vigorously whipped to incorporate air. Also sometimes called ilmapuuro, or “air porridge,” it is popularly served topped with cream and a sprinkling of additional sugar.

That sounds really good. :drool:

That was the dessert, my main course was this

2szQL.jpg

reindeer tongue

:drool:

:no: :yuck: :no:

WOOHOO! One of the political parties here want to get rid of the Weed Pass, which is making everyone flee the coffee shops and go back to illegal dealing. And they want to finally legalize it properly, so not just the selling but also the growing becomes legal.

Finally people with sense in their heads! :up:
A politician with sense? Isn't that an oxymoron? :reject:

I'm joking. :D

Jj you're grossing me out. :yuck:

But you're cute, so it's okay. :sexywink:

Both of these. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom