PGP: Off with the yellow pants, Bono! (On with the leather...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: thanks jj!

sorry about your cold rain....

I only prefere it (tho NOT freezing) the rain b/c my hilly neighborhood-- some people do not sweep/or cut snow/ice the way the should for 2 days sometimes. too dangerous to walk down those hills. :yikes: Nor will the buses run sometimes

110 C is what I like :D and run to lake or roll in snow and go back

110C !!??? :ohmy: egads! (250°F !!!!!) and guess if you have the endurance to do that sauna>snow roll/icey water dip>sauna then go for it! :)

going food shopping bbl!

eta

picking wild berries ala the article was very cool too!

at one cousinj's in denver (universit5y decades back) he had wild blackberries in the back, and my cousin in NJ have some kind of berry bushes. we had something yummy last year!

:giggle: :shifty: Well, if that's the case, then I don't think I need to tell you, have fun :wink:.
:shifty:

:up:

I love them, too. Very much so. They are fantastic and I cannot wait for October 2nd. I like that their album is coming out the week of my birthday :D.

So hey, if this Jeremy guy's at your place...*Starts looking around to get Matt Bellamy to come to hers*.
:D

I'm eagerly anticipating October 2, and September 4, and the Tuesday after that, too. :shifty:

DOCTOR WHO SEASON PREMIERE ON SATURDAY!:yippie:

:hug: thanks, tara! :hug:

i'm mentally planning:hyper::heart::hyper: my first trips out- by other than car service or ambulette.

i have to schedule the trips at least the day before but it's not just 1 round trip you can make at least 2 stops (maybe more) before returning home. just have leave enough cushioning to give yourself extra time for any shopping type trips to get back to street on time to wait. That's - i'll learn how to plan stuff out. :D Will take a book or magazine w me.

It does! I'm really enjoying the show so far, and thrilled that he's still doing things like coming up to the camera and whatnot as well. Still being his usual charming goofball self :cute:.

The "Caesar's Penis" thing...oh, Geoff :lol:. Good to have Craig, Geoff, and everyone back.

And did I mention I'm jealous of Kristen Bell? 'Cause, yeah, I am.

:shifty:

:D

I'm eagerly anticipating October 2, and September 4, and the Tuesday after that, too. :shifty:

DOCTOR WHO SEASON PREMIERE ON SATURDAY!:yippie:

Hooray! It's nice that fall's rolling back around, all our shows are coming back, new albums pre-holidays out, getting back to a routine again.

:no: I'm NOT ready for Fall :sad: yet!!!

i've barely been out as far as getting to aii my fave pretty plces -except all the greenery at my rehab place
and the view of the Hudson River ffrom the :heart: big lawn!
:
Summer does not start Memorial Day Weekend NOR does it end on Labor Day Weekend Either! It ends somewhen around Sept 20/21.

Which means I n0ow have Access-a-Ride for the last 3 1/2 weeks of Summer and the usually beautiful early fall sept 21 - oct 20th or so. Go to all my favorite lovely places!

more :yippie: :heart: :yippie: :heart: :yippie:

G´day :wave:

back from cycling, it´s still quite moist here :lol:

tl5ni.jpg

:eyebrow:

over flowing small river or
floded roadway?

would have been asleep already but had alot of trouble trying to et Google Maps to zoom in on Rockefeller Center to find out where The:love:Lego Store is. I keep missing it!
Toys R Us took away their pick-a-bricfk lego section ?? over a 1 1/2 ago. :(

another Access-a-Ride trip in the making! :hyper::lol::up:

G'day jj

and good night mostly everyone else :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom