PGP: Off with the yellow pants, Bono! (On with the leather...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other, completely random topics...okay, I might need help or something, 'cause I cannot stop listening to this song:

Muse - Madness (Lyric Video) - YouTube

The first official single from these guys' upcoming album. Ridiculously catchy.

Oooh yeah! When I first heard the song,I was like,:hmm: and then after the two minutes it went soooo goood! And I'm hooked.Only thing that bothers me is the electronic voice repeating ma-ma-ma-madness.Don't like that.
I really loved a comment,where somebody said it's U2 doing a dub-step cover of George Michael's Faith.

:hmm:

in case i loose this signal for good (for now) QUICKLY>>>>

happy Birthdays to GR & weldy

GR:( :hug: sorry bad stuff going down and now :hug: for losing your grandma :( phoooo

Zu, Wow :applaud: what an exciting trip for you!!!:hyper:
Soooo cool! and ah....Scottish acents :drool:

GG sorry to hear about another bad dad episoide but( good that you have the strength to stand up against him these days. :yes:

and GOOD LUCK :hyper: with being sooooo close to Graduating!!!

Comet: that sounds sooo cool re Bryan A being at "your" theater!

Hi dazz! Nice to see you around! :)

I can't believe Bruce still does concerts that long. That's amazing!

I have to work today, but I technically didn't have to get up for another hour and a bit. I haven't been sleeping well the past few days, which is super annoying. Oh well. At least my work day will be very low key, so it won't matter if I don't have a lot of energy. :)

Yeah, over 4 hour gig :crack:

:giggle:

Why the :crack: face JJ?! Bruce is doing all the work (along w band) ! And he's about 20 years older than you!

:wink:

:hug: thanks for the YT show! i'll have to view it at my sis's house/her computer. this one is the older IBook she gave to me when she finally ypgraded to a ? Mac Book Pro i think and while sound is good, video images are slow/sporadic.

Actually i'll probably take a bit of a look see later in the day/eve. Grab some ear buds to hear it better as the volume isn't always that loud out of the little speakers.

:hmm: maybe i'll send my sis the concert addy! :lol:

she got to see himn in april...i had just fractured my ankle several days earlier! :( No show for me.

but he'll be ending his tour as he usuallly does by playin ( now, the new) Giants stadium 2 rd week in SAept. I have to see if my sis wants to gio otherwise i might tryt to get a tix....hopefully bythis time next month i could get out there

oh and when the Funland Olympics Atheletes came by on IOpening Ceromy Night in London i clapped extra ( watching on TV)

:wave: and hiya thora

so i've been through this thread... you do alot of party/event planning now?

Half of my job is event and party planning, which is pretty cool. :) I've also taken up wedding planning as a bit of a side hobby. I've only done it for people I know (so far). I find it enjoyable to do, so I'll do it on occasion. It's never going to become a full time business at this point, but we'll see. My real job keeps me busy enough as it is! :wink:

Life is definitely a LOT busier now that I have a full time job again, but I can't complain. :)

Yup, I always make time for that! :) That's my biggest hobby still. I'm hoping to have a second post up in my vegetable garden series within a week. Last weekend I was the featured blogger for a social media app, but they're pretty small, so I got no traffic from that. :lol: Thankfully I didn't have to do anything in exchange - they just emailed me and said they'd be featuring my site because they liked the stuff I've been doing. But I'm trying to get my name and site out there more and more and to see what comes of that. If anything, I'd like my food site to one day become my full time job. :)

But I thought the days of Bono's moobs had passed! He was so fit 'n shit. Sigh. Oh, Bono, you are one mighty tasty little pork chop.

as i've occassionally said the B man could take some serious lessons from Springteen on how to et fit for a tour. :wink:

Hi Dazz. That is the best description of Bono ever.

Tasty Little Pork Chop

:lol::lol:

*Starts looking for ways to send Jeremy Northam around to Tara's place*

(Just looked him up on IMDB, he's not a bad-looking guy.)

:shifty:

What makes you think he isn't already here? :wink:

In other, completely random topics...okay, I might need help or something, 'cause I cannot stop listening to this song:

Muse - Madness (Lyric Video) - YouTube

The first official single from these guys' upcoming album. Ridiculously catchy.

I has that on my iPod. I freaking love this band. They are awesome. :hyper:

That was U217's quote and description and right? I know, I :lmao:ed when she said it.

"Tasty little pork chop," is exactly the kind of remark I'd make upon gazing at Bono's vacation form.
I love pork, ham, bacon AND Bono

YAY! :applaud:

(You do know that Adam's a dad, right?)

:lol:

took Ads waaaaay longer than SimAdam !

hope you're doing good Drea! :) :hug:

ETA maaaaaybe this will finally be the late fall season when i'm able to finish at least 1 thing for Lion Brand's Studio Store cold weather charity project! 3 & 2 yrs back i wanted to but never got started. Last year i almost got one thing done...but made a big mistake or something happened... at the last day or to tyo bring to not be able to finish.this year it's several choices so i might be able to get at least something done! :der:

:tsk: no one showing up tonight

that's OK i vbopped around the net exploring all mannber of cool things tonight with mostly a sciencey aspect and some SF too.

my friend who dropped in lent me her copy of the Hungeerb Ganes

check in with you all tomoorow

i should know whether i got the acess-a-ride :yippie: or not :sad:

:tsk: no one showing up tonight

that's OK i vbopped around the net exploring all mannber of cool things tonight with mostly a sciencey aspect and some SF too.

my friend who dropped in lent me her copy of the Hunger Games

check in with you all tomoorow

i should know whether i got the acess-a-ride :yippie: or not :sad: by end of the day

taake care!!!

Oooh yeah! When I first heard the song,I was like,:hmm: and then after the two minutes it went soooo goood! And I'm hooked.Only thing that bothers me is the electronic voice repeating ma-ma-ma-madness.Don't like that.
I really loved a comment,where somebody said it's U2 doing a dub-step cover of George Michael's Faith.

Haha, yeah, that repetitive bit took a couple listens for me to get used to as well. I'm fine with it now, though, but I can see where it would grate.

And yeah, agreed on the latter half of the song in particular. I love how those backing vocals come in, and the music towards the end is...gahhhhh. And I adore Matt's voice here-I love his crazy over the top vocals from the band's early days, sure, but over the last couple albums I've been particularly impressed with how much control he's started to exercise over his voice (besides, I don't want him to strain it to the point where the same thing happens to him that happened to Adele! That would suck).

I'm still not entirely clear on what exactly dubstep is supposed to be, I've heard varying things about that. But that's probably about as accurate a description as I've heard so far (and honestly, if you were to tell me a few years back that Muse would one day be compared to George Michael, I don't think I would've believed you :p. I like George Michael, mind, he's got some great songs. Just that I never would've expected those two particular artists to be similar in sound at any point).

I can't believe Bruce still does concerts that long. That's amazing!

Neither can I. That's crazy. He's going to be doing that until he literally drops on stage, I think.

I have to work today, but I technically didn't have to get up for another hour and a bit. I haven't been sleeping well the past few days, which is super annoying. Oh well. At least my work day will be very low key, so it won't matter if I don't have a lot of energy. :)

I've been having that issue, too. Probably doesn't help I've been having a bit of a toothache at various points through the week that's been bugging me. It sucks, although yesterday I finally slept a great deal.

Hope you can start getting a proper rest again, and hope work goes well-yay for well-timed low-key days!

:shifty:

What makes you think he isn't already here? :wink:

:giggle: :shifty: Well, if that's the case, then I don't think I need to tell you, have fun :wink:.

I has that on my iPod. I freaking love this band. They are awesome. :hyper:

:up:

I love them, too. Very much so. They are fantastic and I cannot wait for October 2nd. I like that their album is coming out the week of my birthday :D.

So hey, if this Jeremy guy's at your place...*Starts looking around to get Matt Bellamy to come to hers*.

Hi/bye to Dazz again, talk to you when possible :wave:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom