PGP: Off with the yellow pants, Bono! (On with the leather...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any1 need a gardener, will work for free or a bellyrub :giggle::lol:

agmkZ.jpg

result

sidQD.jpg

birch trees are dropping their leafs :|:gah:

*snerk* Is that a microphone or are you happy to see me Bono? :flirt:

And guys, uhm, Bono's actually following the trend here. :reject: Went to Amsterdam today, and there were coloured jeans EVERYWHERE. Saw many people wear them, including B's mustard colour.

My report teacher was really, really cool about it. He just got back from holidays so he was relaxed, haha. But he siad he'll read the report today and then make some remarks on it so I can do some minor adjustments and then hand it in this week. He's already fixing the grade paper so that can be done immediately.

Went shopping with mom and sister today, that was fun. Got two sleeveless shirts in bright colours, and a good deal on new bras.. needed new ones as I broke one. :lol: Probably happened during karate, might really start wearing sports ones.

And guys, uhm, Bono's actually following the trend here. :reject: Went to Amsterdam today, and there were coloured jeans EVERYWHERE. Saw many people wear them, including B's mustard colour.

Oh, dear. I now have an image of a world full of people in yellow pants.

Yeah, that's a look that not everyone can pull off. Yellow is not a color that looks good on just anyone (you'll notice if you ever were to see my wardrobe that I have, like, one piece of yellow clothing, that I don't wear often :p).

My report teacher was really, really cool about it. He just got back from holidays so he was relaxed, haha. But he siad he'll read the report today and then make some remarks on it so I can do some minor adjustments and then hand it in this week. He's already fixing the grade paper so that can be done immediately.

Cool, good deal :up:. You caught him at a good time :D!

Also, yeah, I wasn't aware you could break a bra, either. I can see bras getting old and frayed/torn, but breaking sounds funny.

Oh uhm the bras I use have an errr... underwire? I'm not sure if that's the correct term.

But yeah, I wasn't wearing a sports bra cause I don't own one at karate. And I guess they can't take a well aimed punch. :lol: I didn't notice it was broken until a few days later when it didn't fit properly.

Stupid question, but any of you happen to have a steamengine for sale ?
Like from old Meccano construction toy serie :hmm:

I´m building something and only missing small steam engine :lol:

Sorry I have no steam engines for sale at the moment Jj! :lol: I'll let you know if I do though.

*I will never have a steam engine for sale, I'm afraid, sorry!

:hmm: not sure I've ever even seen one.

Got extra satellite dish on garage and been wondering what to do with it.
Polished it so it reflects sun nicely and gathers it, planning to put steamengine to that focal point which gets heated by sun and it then turns a small waterpump to pump water to my gardens soaker hose.

I used to have this engine long time ago but it blew up :|:lol:

6Ipz2.jpg

Oh uhm the bras I use have an errr... underwire? I'm not sure if that's the correct term.

But yeah, I wasn't wearing a sports bra cause I don't own one at karate. And I guess they can't take a well aimed punch. :lol: I didn't notice it was broken until a few days later when it didn't fit properly.

Oh, I get it now. And I can see how they'd break. :lol:

Got extra satellite dish on garage and been wondering what to do with it.
Polished it so it reflects sun nicely and gathers it, planning to put steamengine to that focal point which gets heated by sun and it then turns a small waterpump to pump water to my gardens soaker hose.

I used to have this engine long time ago but it blew up :|:lol:

6Ipz2.jpg

Before going to all the cool stuff....

It BLEW up? :ohmy:

Love how a month ago I was sitting on my ass doing nothing but wishing I was back to work full time and now both of my jobs are so busy I don't know which way to turn. I think I might have time off this weekend...maybe. But even if I do have time off on Sat and/or Sun morning, Sat night is the big bday party for my mom so I have a tiered cake to finish on Friday night after getting off from working both jobs on Friday. Oh and I have Boot Camp tomorrow and have only been able to get to the gym once since last Thurs class so tomorrow is going to be quite painful. But I can't complain about the hours I've been working because I've still been able to go out the past few weekends with my friends. Not to mention I get paid next week from both jobs and it's going to be a very good payday :drool:

ERMAHGERD I thought Bono was hanging out with a dumpy woman. It's John Rocha, a fashion designer.

arw...wow, that sounds like a hectic schedule coming up. Hope the party goes well and everything works out with the cake and all that. And yay for lots of hours and big paydays :drool:.

As for JJ-are you familiar with the show "Mythbusters", by any chance :wink:? 'Cause I have a feeling you might fit in well on there.

Ahhhhh, gotcha. That makes sense, then, yeah. Underwire drives me nuts, so I forget about it as a result since I don't wear it :p. It sucks when good bras fall apart, huh?

Happy bday Weldy :hug:

Yap, I like Mythbusters and scrapheap challenge and other shows where they build stuff :lol:

Me and one of my friend always brainstorm something stupid and test those :D

This just makes me :giggle: Poor guy, he just wants his kittens!

(I hope it doesn't offend anyone! I have no clue who it is but it did make me LOL.)

kittenkitty.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom