PGP: Off with the yellow pants, Bono! (On with the leather...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vladimir Putin is reading this, Justin Bieber and One Direction were just singing nasty songs about you.

:shh:

Haha, we can only hope!

Hi guys... thought I'd pop by since I was in the neighbourhood. :wave:

Been crazy busy at work, and I'm moving house next week, which isn't helping.

Hope you're all well! :hug:

:wave:

busy getting berries, potatoes, carrots ect to cellar from garden, in your face birds, currants and rowan berries are minemineminemine :D

left some for birds tho, fun to watch when they eat fermented berries and are drunk as hell wondering around :lol:

rowanberry wine in a barrel ready, bubble good my precious :wink:
20 liters drying and will make tea out of that and other 20 liters for jelly

next week same things for currants :D so alot of wine coming

:cocktail::giggle:

in march I can say: I know what I did last winter but dont remember shite :wink:

Jj :giggle: It's worth a try I suppose.

:wave: Alisaura :wave:

Gg I was uploading a bunch of pics to Photobucket last night, and 2 of your pics were SO WEIRD and annoying. I'm updating my thread with pics of Bono's Telegretsch, I'll be posting them soon. But anyway I wanted to add yours and GR's pics that you posted to my collection in PB, and for some reason 2 of your pics would only load sideweways. No matter what I did those 2 damn pics wanted to lay on their side. They wouldn't even edit, I had to mess with them for like an hour to get them the right way. :crack:
Thanks a lot. :wink: :p

Done wine and jelly before alot, it´s the waiting part on wine that sucks, dont have patience to wait long enough :lol:

We've got a Swede playing with us now, Sana. He's a bloody magician with the ball :love: Crowned Man of the Match today, he scored two goals.

Which pics Comet?

:D It's 1-6 now for Ajax. Shame about the 1, but not too bad!

It was 2 of your pics with Bono and his Tele. You posted them in the Leather day Bono and his Tele thread I made a few months ago, but I was just adding them to my PB for my collection. They were upright vertical pics, but every time I uploaded them to PB, they came out laying down on the the side.

Maybe Bono just really wanted to get horizontal. :shifty:

:lol:
tumblrm7is33rsvk1ras28d.jpg

:hmm: I see a couple of them Comet, but which ones are causing trouble?

I recall some of them being annoying on my laptop, cause on the laptop they were upright, but when uploaded it came out sideways. So I put them sideway son the laptop and they came out uploaded properly.

Oh yea Club 55 is on Pamplonne beach in St. tropez. He goes there often, been there once when my sister got invited to model for David Hamilton. Some photographer from Vogue or something. It's very high society, rich famous people showing off.

already googled webcams but none in area :D

:lol: good thinking.

Gg the pics are in my Photobucket but I finally got them turned the right way. It just took a long time because I had to flip and edit and save them as new file names and all, it just didn't like them before for some reason! (Plus I have to borrow someone's computer right now to upload stuff. :rolleyes:)

It was these 2:

bonotele7920112ingridhaan.jpg

bonotele7920111ingridhaan.jpg

By the way, this one is awesome! :D

bonotele7-9-20114IngridHaan.jpg

I'm proud of that last one, Bono's guitar face. :D

Hm, can't figure out what is wrong with them... they're not the troubled ones, apparently those aren't with this guitar but from Frankfurt 2010. :der:

:reject: I spent $40 today on a little ottoman for under my window just so Wesley could have something to sit on to look outside while he's in my room. I just redid my bedroom and got rid of a few storage boxes that have been under my window for a good year. They were stacked tall enough that he could lay on that comfortably and see outside. He's been a little sad since I moved them out. He keeps going over to the window to sit on them and they're gone. I was going to buy him an actual piece of cat furniture but everything I looked at was so expensive and poorly made for the price. My sister's bf really wanted to build him a cat tower, and he's very crafty, but he's slow at those kinds of projects and I needed something asap for Wes and also because the big bday party for my mom is this Sat. So I needed to get this done. I decided on this since I could use it for storage and then put a blanket on top for Wesley to sit on. So far he loves it :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom