PGP: Off with the horns, on with the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeevey

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
bonomaclondon8-19931AC.jpg

Can we start with a little earring spam? Back in a bit...

LOL! I think I titled a PGP thread the same thing once. It is a good one though. Thanks Bono! :mac:

Ok back with some pics in a bit.

I thought it must have been done before. :shrug: Of course now that I look I don't seem to have any super earring photos.

I'm in a Vertigo kind of mood tonight. :heart:

bonovertigocheekhand.jpg~original

20050510_bonofans2.jpg~original

bonoarmanisgorgeous.jpg~original

bonoshadowswhitecowboyhat.jpg~original

bonosmileDG.jpg~original

nyduringvtour.jpg~original

Ok I brought the Bono to the table. Jeevey you get the Edge honors. :wink:

Here are a few :D Continuing with the Vertigo love tonight...

edgeprofilevertigo.jpg~original

Edgeprofilebeardvertigo.jpg~original

edgehairvertigoside.jpg~original

edgebeanievertigobw2.jpg~original

Edgesnow.jpg~original

edgeshirtlessSaintTropezboat5-2-2006.jpg~original

Oh how did that one in get in there. :shifty: I think I see his earring, can't you?

This picture makes me all :loveshower: inside.

edgebonovertigotouch.jpg~original

And this one just makes me :heart::lol:

BonoEdgeCarnivalpiccamera.jpg~original

Oh Edge :cute: That is just thee cutest thing ever.

:wave: Hi new thread.

In non-U2 news, I got to put up an HP display of all my collectibles/merch at my library yesterday! Yes, pics will be posted later on once Lil Miss takes her nap (I took a bunch so I need to sit and upload them). So freaking exciting!

And in my couponing news, I got $10 worth of groceries for $1.75 at a local grocer, and then bought some of this week's groceries from Walmart, $26.13 with $4.55 in coupons. Now we're pretty much set for the week. :D

Picspam heaven :love: Holymoly Vertigo Edge.

Nice collection CK! I love the HP novels/movies/characters. But Don't own anything related to it.
would be awesome to have some of the costumes. :drool:

I've had too much time on my hands since I got no work :(
Plusside is that I can take time to do some things I've neglected over the last 2 ish years:
Lol , I made a mistake on the guitar neck. I'll fix that up tommorow. Only need to add background now, and this baby is done!

Any requests ? ":wink:

IMG_30161.jpg

Oh that's lovely!! :cute::love:

CK awesome collection display! :applaud: How did it come about that your library does that?

Nice collection CK! I love the HP novels/movies/characters. But Don't own anything related to it.
would be awesome to have some of the costumes. :drool:

I have a couple of t-shirts but I've always wanted a full set of robes. Maybe someday... ;)

CK awesome collection display! :applaud: How did it come about that your library does that?

My library has a couple of display cases and they frequently either fill them with library materials or they have patrons loan them collections. I happened to be discussing HP Legos with my son (they were displaying some Lego creations made during a children's Lego day a few weeks back), and the children's librarian approached me, asking what sort of HP items I had and if I would be interested in loaning them out for display. Of course I jumped at the opportunity and gave her one of the cards I keep in my purse (with my coupon blog on it) and jotted down my number. She called not long after and we arranged it all. Needless to say I am psyched at getting to do something so awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom