PGP: Off with the horns, on with the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY!!! :love:

BonoEdgeSonnyBonoVisionaryAwrd25thPalmSpringsIntlFilmFestGala1-4-201450OHMY.jpg~original

Well Edge heard your complaint, Jeevey. He's in a unbuttoned white shirt today. :wink:

Edge in white is best ever. I notice that he's been taking my advice about wearing grownup shoes lately too. :wink: Those thin Italian leather ones that show all the contours of the foot are so sexy. Still waiting for him to take notice about going natural with the beard, though. Edge, I'm looking at you, buddy. Natural. Beard. Sexy. Got it?

Yep , chucks are awesome. I love him with chucks. Especially those nice and vintage John Varvatos chucks he wore during vertigo/360.

needless to say , we can want him to wear this, or that.
But he can wear whatever the beep he wants. :lmao:

Of course. I just like to let him know what I like so he can take that into account as he makes his plans. ;)

:lol: And it seemed to work :up: I agree anyway that he looks great in that shirt as well. I really like both. :sexywink: But I had to defend the bling. I like it when men go a bit chique!

:giggle:

and I want to kill off this thread ASAP.

BTW , I'm so glad all my fave. series are starting again. I hate those winter breaks during the holidays.

A yawning rabbit ? Pfft, feck you JJ . You can do better.

I thought surprised too.

:lol: And it seemed to work :up:
yep, I'm just going to maintain this fun interference trope/fantasy that they actually hear us. Works for me!

I agree anyway that he looks great in that shirt as well. I really like both. :sexywink: But I had to defend the bling. I like it when men go a bit chique!
I agree, I like the idea of bling on men, I think it's great. Edge just doesn't look as well without some neck showing. ;) That reminds me I bought a denim skirt the other day, the first I've found in years that doesn't make me look like a Pentecostal school teacher, and now I kind of wish I could get it bedazzled. :shifty:

Lol, sorry , thats what happens is you know too much about animals :giggle: believe me its yawning. Bwhahah

Uh, I still can't really talk about it. Edge in aviators and open white shirt... I'm still trying to gather my wits. Holy smokes, that this some real gorgeousness. I think these are the best new pics we've seen in years!

I remember Grace saying once that Benedict Cumberbatch reminded her of a young Edge sometimes and I have kind of been able to see it once in a while, but this face is definitely familiar.

Bono has his fuck-me face on, and Edge is being all Mister I Don't Know What You're Talking About.

Yesssssssss. :love:

edit
LOL!! I was agreeing to your previous post about the best pics in a while by the way! :lol:

Holy shit Comet. Killing me with those pics there :hyper: They have my vote , for these pictures need to be on the first page of the next threat.

h6535FA2E

Its starting yes :shifty: well put. Funny and good to see no one is immune to them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom