PGP: Off with the horns, on with the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They start off with the tigers, what more can you want? :lol: First thing on the route, ok I'm done. Leave me here!

And the penguins were awesome too!

Really , I would be okay with just taking keir of their petting zoo. If I could work there. It would mean the world. But , I have a bad feeling my lack of a drivers licence might get me cut off... Its such an super important thing to have.
Which makes me think I have to study for my theoretical exam.

How's this for irony? I just created a new user account for my kids on my laptop, named "Kids". For some reason my laptop grabbed a random photo to put in as the account user image, and.... it just happened to the the one of naked Bono cupping himself. :eek: :whistle:

How's this for irony? I just created a new user account for my kids on my laptop, named "Kids". For some reason my laptop grabbed a random photo to put in as the account user image, and.... it just happened to the the one of naked Bono cupping himself. :eek: :whistle:

:lmao:

Well I suppose we could tie that in to making kids... but yeah. :lol:

Did you mention you're working on getting your license?

Yes, and that I'm willing to get an idrivers license directly after that.

Domo, you do zoo work? That's so neat. What's your area?

Well I did, I landed a job at a local zoo when I was a student. I interned there and voila next thing I knew I got a call 2 weeks after my last day there... Been working there for 5 years, my area as in the Animals you mean right?
Aquarium and pinnipeds. (Sharks, tropical&cold water fish, seals and sealions)
They threw me out becuase they don't want me (and another coworker) to have a contract where we can't be dumped easily.

Worked did primates and birds of prey too.
Now I'm looking for a better company, who don't throw me out every 5 years. Or I can go back to the same old..

Don't get me wrong. I love the animals I take care for with all my heart. :heart:
But I'm sick of being so uncertain about my future and stuff..

Its the best job ever. But I need to make a living too.

:lmao: OOPS

:wave: domo

:( ooh no no jobbie?!

Big, BIG, BIG, BIG,
GOOD LUCK

for getting a zoo job in Dublin, Ireland- domo-k!!!!!

Wow: fishes, sealions, sharks, birds of prey and primates...nice and varied!

Our( i think) Bronx Zoo (well it's the biggest one in all of NYC's 5 Burroughs just debuted 2 Snow Leopard cubs earlier this week!
:hyper: :love: So beautiful!

:hyper: Oh god. I've been looking for bright yellow Converse for YEARS, and with the help of a good mate finally found them online in my size. :lol: Will have to pay an arm and a leg for the amazon.com shipping, but sod that. Ordered right away.

Now all I need is orange and my Converse rainbow is complete! :shifty: with 4 different shades of blue, hehe.

:hmm: I put different colour laces in each of them, kinda want a rainbow pair for these. Not sure where to find those though, never seen them in shops. Maybe I should call the British footy players who wear them where they got theirs.. :lol:

RXY0uLP.jpg

^ :lol: Time to change your pants people.

Tiger is not impressed by grocerystore. Wonder where he came from?

Thanks Dazz. Yes I'm so lucky I've already experienced so much when I'm still so young.

Laptop confused "kids" with "kink".

Well, it was supposed to be clearly labelled so that they couldn't possibly wander into troublesome territory. That was the idea, anyway, because I have totally had my kids wander into some of those places when looking for their schoolwork. :doh:

DID I MISS SOMETHING IN THIS FANDOM. :ohmy:
Oh, um, sorry. Hi ladies. I was here a year or so ago, disappeared to join the crazy Radiohead fans, then came back to make sure U2 was okay cuz' I saw them live and then they disappeared off the radar. D:
I'll slip back out in a bit! ...Maybe...

DID I MISS SOMETHING IN THIS FANDOM. :ohmy:
Oh, um, sorry. Hi ladies. I was here a year or so ago, disappeared to join the crazy Radiohead fans, then came back to make sure U2 was okay cuz' I saw them live and then they disappeared off the radar. D:
I'll slip back out in a bit! ...Maybe...

HA!!! I guess maybe you did miss something. :wink:

Here it is. (It doesn't really need to be spoilered I don't think, but eh, I will anyway)

Bono.jpg~original

I found it in a stack of magazine clippings a couple/few(?...can't remember when) years ago. :shifty:

Welcome back. :)

Mother of god.
Thanks a bunch! Is there any context that will help me better understand why the heck that photo was taken and released?
I will take this as a sign that I needed to come back and stay lol.

Mother of god.
Thanks a bunch! Is there any context that will help me better understand why the heck that photo was taken and released?
I will take this as a sign that I needed to come back and stay lol.

It was taken by an artist/photographer. I'll post the full page from the magazine for you to help with the context. It's funny because we'd always seen this pic of him taking Bono's pic, and used to joke about finding that guy. I even captioned the pic "somebody find that guy". :lol:

Then I was flipping thru some magazine clippings and found it. :ohmy:

somebodyfindthatguy.jpg~original

DevilU2NekidBonoZooTVTroyDavies.jpg~original

i remember your user name r_r time 2 b lured back

u know, comet, when i first saw that article when you posted it last year or so with it's set of several photos together.... i didn't even realize what going on there..... the fairly distinct tonal differences as i glanced quickly at it b4 i read the article...... didn't register as that!

It wasn't till i think someone made some coment and i was like '.....wait....what'?!
:lmao:
then i went back to look! :lol: i was like duh...... :lol:

Aww, yay! Glad I'm remembered.
I wouldn't have made the connection with the pic without reading the article twice and someone still pointing it out to me. The lighting makes it look less like his skin tone, I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom