PGP: Off with the horns, on with the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had too much time on my hands since I got no work :(
Plusside is that I can take time to do some things I've neglected over the last 2 ish years:
Lol , I made a mistake on the guitar neck. I'll fix that up tommorow. Only need to add background now, and this baby is done!

Any requests ? ":wink:

Wow! Your artwork is amazing! Is this all done in pencil? Do you have your work posted elsewhere? It's really beautiful.

Jeevey: You come up with the best thread titles!

Earrings. Freckles. I'm loving all of these photo spams.

AND...the Amnesty DVD arrived in the mail today. :heart: Think I'll be busy for a while.:shifty:

:wave::wave::wave:

later (compared to usual afternoon visits till 4:45P)

and STILL no one is here :angry::sad:

ah well ....i'll be at my sib's house a bunch of evenings/night this thur - sun (maybe tomorrow) so
maybe i'll catch some live-time w some of you then

going to catch up :D

there-- fixed ity! (current thread :D) :wave: comet

PGP: New music? THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

:sexywink

And we should tag it "ready the bunks" because we know what'll happen as soon as we get to seeing them on a regular basis. :mac:

#i regret nothing #dibs on Adam #i'm still the original Mrs. Clayton #idgaf

:lol::lol::up:

that about covers it......... :shifty: :D

"THIS ISNOT A DRILL" :lol::lol::angry:

:wink:

oh.... CK I saw one of the large (art photo poster size) prints of Ad's full monty at Anton's U2 (only? don't remember) photo exhibit in Chelsea (manhattan) .

:wave:

Comet: the reason I put myself in a box is because I got sick after drinking less than half a cup of spiked eggnog.

CK: I love your HP collection!

Domo: You are really talented! That's an amazing drawing :love:

I'm loving the pic spam, btw. :shifty:

OH I forgot it's the other ear, so no earring, but I still :love: it.

edgecheekvertigohair.jpg~original

oooooo aaaaaahhhhh (like fireworks)

:drool::drool: lovely Edge pic thanks!:applaud:

From the last thread:

Well yeah I can sorta touch my ribs, but I'm far more muscular than average. That's what 10 years of martial arts does for you. I'm by no means a body builder or whatever, I really don't find that appealing. Can't get rid of the little squish around the hips and belly, lol. But yeah, I'm rather broad shouldered(pain in the arse to buy female t-shirts) so I would say I'm more buff than most women I know.

Body type has a lot to do with that, too. My best friend and I used to do the same work in college, and her arms would get a lot bigger while mine would just become more defined. Do other members of your family also put on muscle mass easily?

Not as far as I'm aware. :lol: My sister is the most girly girl you could come across, we truly are day and night. I stopped bulk training though, as I can barely wear any of my shirts any more, so it's getting more defined now but I won't go further than that.

This would be easier: U2 related art by Joy-of-markers on deviantART
But I would recommend going through the fanart threads (there are multiple, so use the search engine for best results) its a joy to watch some of the things made by fellow forum members. I actually became good friends with some of them just becuase we shared the same passion for art and stuff. Met up in London few years ago.

Also--because I missed commenting in the previous post before it went bye-bye--Jesus Christ on a gay cruise, that Pop shot has always been one of the hottest images ever captured on film. The see-through shirt barely eclipsing the treasure-trail...:drool:x:applaud:+:hyper:/:heart:=*thud*

so jeevy & chork were talking about B as proffesonal type dancer after i mentioned an old photo that so made me think of B could of been a dancer with the legs he displayed in that pic ( long,strong and lithe) .....

so here were the first 2 outfits i thought up :D

so hmmmmm

first that appeared in my mind....

All black outfit... tight. Wide v-neck starts just before shoulder joints dipping down to hmmmm, maybe just below belly button... either a bright red sash or black vinyl belt tied around his hips. Calf-hugging vinyl black boots.

OR

Same black dancer-hose, or tight light fabric pants but this time with that Gorgeous red shirt from ? Mysterious Ways" vid. Belted at hips with black suede belt. Black suede turned down cuff boots.

oooh dear I think i've thunk myself into my bunk! :ohmy: :drool: :lol:

Gotta love Windows logic. :lol: I kicked off all the app shit as I don't want it, but now it keeps prompting me to get Windows 8.1 through the store.... which doesn't exist on my laptop anymore but it still tries to get me to the app screen where there is no store. Just stop bloody reminding me then!

Yes, I've been removing apps, too. Especially funny to me was Apple's Mail app, which automatically synched all my emails with my hard drive. What exactly is the point of an email account with passwords when anyone could get access that way? And no, I have not yet felt like signing into my own computer every time I open it up. Though maybe I should.

Okay ish. No job ... Not much money to spend. Saving up to either move to Ireland and go work in a zoo there, or to go on a trip to NZ..
So need to watch out I don't spend to much $$$$$$$$,
It really sucks B*lls right now. But a lot of people have it way worse than me.
And in the end if I can keep it up , can reward myself with a huge trip to NZ or a new job+new life in Ireland.

Awaiting a reply on my application this week :pray: Hope I can go here for a conversation at least.

Glad I still god the old windows on my laptop. I'm gonna live this laptop out until there's nothing left of it.
I love this thing. Super loyal toshiba laptop. Been good to me.

Yeah that sounds annoying as well Jeevey, I removed all the app shite, except for a few that can't be deleted apparently(Sharkdash, skype, skydrive and reader). Funny how the store isn't supposed to be deleted, there are a few files left on my HD but the essentials are gone.

:rolleyes: Typical that when you put it on fb, you get the fancy pants 'look at me I'm techie' douche response that you should just suck it up and go with the apps as 'it's the future'. That doesn't make it better. :| I hate how it works and my windows 7 used to run fine. I use 8 the same way, with the desktop, and I like it. So fuck off with the entitlement.

Hope you can get the job at Dublin zoo Domo! :wink: Of course not only just for you but for selfish reasons as well, haha. But seriously, that woul dbe awesome. I've been there and it's a great zoo!

I know! I've been stalking their facebook pages and all. I swear you can not find a single bad review about that zoo. I want it sooooo bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom